How To Scan Multiple Pages In HP LaserJet M1005?
You can scan multiple pages in the HP LaserJet M1005 printer using the HP Scan and Capture app and HP Solution Center. Go ahead and read the information below to learn more about how to scan multiple pages in HP LaserJet M1005 printer.
Quick Steps On Scannig Multiple Pages In HP LaserJet M1005
- Turn on your HP Laserjet M1005 printer.
- Connect your printer and computer to the network.
- Use the HP Easy Scan app or the HP Scan and Capture app to initiate the scan job. We have taken the HP Scan and Capture app to show you how to scan multiple pages using the HP LaserJet M1005 printer.
- Launch the HP Scan and Capture app. Select your printer.
- Click on the Scan Document button.
- Place the first page which you want to scan on the scanner glass and select Options.
- Choose the Document to File option on the opened screen. Configure the other scan settings.
- Click Scan and your printer will scan the first page of your document. Place the second page of the document on the scanner glass and scan it. Similarly, scan all the pages of the document.
- Press the Plus sign on your keyboard to end.
- Click Save and select Done after you save the document.
Detailed Steps To Scan Multiple Pages In HP LaserJet M1005
- Turn on your Printer and computer.
- Check if there is proper network connectivity.
- Search and select your HP printer on the computer. This will open the HP Printer Assistant on your computer. Click Scan > Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now, the Scan Shortcuts dialog box will open. Choose Save as PDF or Document. Select the Scan both sides option if you want to perform duplex scanning. Set the scan resolution, file type, etc., as per your preferences.
- Select the document feeder either loaded or flat bit. Open the Scanner glass on your printer and place the document you want to scan on the scanner glass. Ensure to adjust the width adjuster.
- Click Start Scanning. Now the printer will display the information on how many sheets are being scanned. If you are scanning three pages, double-click on the sheets and follow the on-screen instructions for how to scan multiple pages in HP Laserjet M1005 printer. Adjust the brightness, contrast, and mid-tones.
- You can modify or add an additional scan feature for the next page of the document that you’re scanning if necessary. After making the changes, click Scan and follow the on-screen instructions to scan multiple pages in HP LaserJet M1005. Windows users can also use the HP Scan and Capture app for scanning multiple pages with this printer.
- Turn on the printer and load plain paper into the input tray. Install the ink cartridge into the appropriate slot. Place the paper you want to scan on the scanner glass and perform the on-screen instructions.
- Install and launch the HP Scan and Capture app on your computer. Click Menu and choose Settings.
- Click Select Device, and then select your HP Printer.
- Select Document Scan options to change any settings. Click the Back arrow. Select the Settings menu, and then click Capture Documents. When the scan process gets complete, click the Save icon. Reach us now for more information regarding how to scan multiple pages in HP Laserjet M1005 printer.
Now, you will able to understand how to scan multiple pages in HP laserjet M1005 printer using the instructions provided above? We believe YES! If not, don’t worry. We are here for you and clear all your printer-related queries. Also learn about Paper Jam In HP laserjet M1005 printer.
Contact us now using the call option provided on this page. Our team will reach you and assist/clear all your printer-related queries.