How To Scan Multiple Pages In HP Laserjet M1005
To scan multiple pages on your HP Laserjet m1005 printer, double-click the Printer icon on your desktop. Select Scan a Document or Photo. Place the first page that you want to scan on the scanner glass. Check the options and select Scan document to file. Click Scan. Now your printer will scan. Select Done and then click Save. Find below the quick instructions for how to scan multiple pages in HP Laserjet M1005 printer.
Quick Steps On How To Scan Multiple Pages In HP Laserjet M1005
- Turn on your HP Laserjet M1005 printer.
- Connect your printer and computer to the network.
- Download the HP Easy Scan app or HP Scan and Capture application according to your operating system.
- Double-click the printer icon on your computer
- Select Scan a Document.
- Place the first page which you want to scan on the scanner glass and select Options.
- Ensure that you have given an appropriate size to print. Select Scan Document to file.
- Click Scan and your printer will scan the first page of your document. Now the printer will scan the second page and put the third page on the scanner glass.
- Press the Plus sign on your keyboard to end.
- Click Save and select Done after you save the document.
Detailed Steps To Scan Multiple Pages In HP Laserjet M1005
- Turn on your HP Laserjet M1005 and computer.
- Check if there is proper network connectivity.
- Go to your computer desktop and click the Printer icon to start the HP printer assistant. HP Printer assistant will prompt, select Scan and Print a document.
- Now the HP Scan will load for a few minutes. HP Scan will open in the Scan UI select save as PDF or document as you wish. Select one or two sides. You can select any one from the list.
- Select the document feeder either loaded or flat bit. Open the Scanner glass on your printer and place the document you want to scan on the scanner glass. Ensure to adjust the width adjuster.
- Click Start Scanning. Now the printer will display the information on how many sheets are being scanned. If you are scanning three pages, double-click on the sheets and follow the on-screen instructions for how to scan multiple pages in HP Laserjet M1005 printer. Adjust the brightness, contrast, and mid-tones.
- You can make changes to the other pages. Click Scan and the printer will begin the scanning process. Wait until the printer finishes scanning. You can move the pages. Now save the document. For Windows, select Using the HP Scan and Capture App.
- Turn on the printer and load plain paper into the input tray. Install the ink cartridge into the appropriate slot. Place the paper you want to scan on the scanner glass and perform the on-screen instructions.
- On your computer, select HP Scan and Capture. After the download gets complete, click Launch. Select the Menu icon and choose Settings.
- Click Select Device, and then select your HP Printer.
- Select Document Scan options to change any settings. Click the Back arrow. Select the Settings menu, and then click Capture Documents. When the scan process gets complete, click the Save icon. Reach us now for more information regarding how to scan multiple pages in HP Laserjet M1005 printer.