How To Scan On HP DeskJet 2541, Scan Documents, Scan To Computer
Do you want to save your important document securely for future use? If yes, scan the document and save it to your computer. Most multi-functional printers, including HP DeskJet 2541, allow you to scan an original and save it to your computer per your preferences. This printer offers scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200 ppi optical. The HP DeskJet 2541 printer does not have a Scan button on its control panel. So, you have to use the HP printer software installed on your computer to initiate the scan operation. We have explained how to prepare the printer for scanning, scan a document, and scan and save the document to a computer in this article. Go ahead and read the instructions below thoroughly to know how you can scan an original with your HP 2541 printer on your own. Let’s Get Started!
How To Scan On My HP DeskJet 2541- 10 Simple Steps
- Install the latest scanner driver on your computer if you haven’t installed it yet. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download the latest scanner driver from the printer’s official support page.
- Run the downloaded scanner driver. Connect your printer to the computer when prompted.
- Select and install the HP Easy Scan software when promoted. Complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Load the item that you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Type HP for Windows and then click on your printer’s name.
- Wait while the HP Printer Assistant opens.
- Tap Scan and then Scan a Document or Photo
- Wait while the HP Scan opens.
- Choose a scan shortcut, modify any scan job settings, and tap Scan.
Scan Documents on HP DeskJet Printer
- Read the steps here if you want to how to scan on HP Deskjet 2541.
- Download and install the HP Easy Start software on your Windows or Mac computer if you haven’t installed it yet.
- Load the document or photo with the printed side down on the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Since the HP DeskJet 2541 printer doesn’t contain ADF, you can scan only one side of the page at a time using the scanner glass. If you want to scan and save the multiple pages as a single PDF file, scan all the pages one-by-one and save them.
- If you’re using a Mac computer, open the HP Easy Scan software on it manually or use the Spotlight option.
- Choose your printer from the Scanner drop-down list and choose a scan job type from the Presets option. Tap Scan.
- Open the thumbnail of the item located in the left panel. Tap Edit to modify colors, layout, size, etc.
- Press Send present in the bottom-right corner of the window and click Folder.
- Wait while the three fields are displayed. The three empty fields are Prefix, Where, and Format will appear.
- Enter the scan details in the given fields. Go to the Prefix field. Type the file name in it. Choose or enter the destination location where you want to save the scanned document in the field below the Where field. Finally, press Scan. This is how you scan an original with your HP DJ2541 Printer.
Scan From Printer To Computer
- Visit the manufacturer’s website from your Windows or Mac computer.
- Download the full-feature driver on your Windows computer.
- Get the HP Scan app for Windows and HP Easy Scan on Mac.
- Place the original on your HP OfficeJet printer’s scanner glass.
- Ensure that the document is loaded with its printable side facing down.
- Search Windows for HP and Mac for scan. Wait while the HP Printer Assistant opens on your Windows computer and HP Easy Scan opens on your Mac.
- Click Scan and Scan a Document or Photo on your Windows computer. HP Scan will open. Choose a scan shortcut, alter the scan job settings, and tap Scan.
- Wait while the HP Easy Scan opens on your Mac device. Choose your printer from the Scanner drop-down and scan job type from the Presets option.
- Click Scan. Edit the document like adjusting colors, cropping the size, straightening the scan, etc. Tap Send and then click Folder.
- Enter the data in the three fields and press Save with how to scan on HP Deskjet 2541 to computer.
You can easily scan an original and save it to your computer with the HP DeskJet 2541 printer. The procedure for the same is discussed above. Contact our support team if you need real-time assistance in scanning a document on your HP printer or if you have any doubts related to the information provided on this page. Our support team will assist you in performing the scan operation and clear all your queries related to scanning. Click ‘Click to Call’ to reach our support team directly from this page.