HP Deskjet 3722 How To Scan
- Get the guide on HP Deskjet 3722 how to scan to perform the scan operation.
- Visit the manufacturer’s website and scroll to the Software downloads section.
- Register your printer model and tap Download next to the full feature driver in the Driver Product Installation Software section.
- Go with the displayed instructions to connect your printer. Choose the option that consists of HP Scan for how to scan on HP Deskjet 3722.
- Place your document with the printed side down on the scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Use the ADF if your printer supports it to scan your documents. Do not load photos in the document feeder.
- Type HP on the search bar of your Windows computer and choose your printer.
- Wait while the HP Printer Assistant opens.
- Tap Scan and then Scan a Document or Photo. Wait while HP Scan opens.
- Choose a scan shortcut, modify the scan job settings, and tap Scan.
HP Deskjet 3722 How To Scan To Computer
- Read the instructions here for HP Deskjet 3722 how to scan to computer. Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the printer driver and software package.
- Get the app HP Easy Scan along with the software package. You can also get the app from the App Store.
- Keep your photograph or document to be scanned on the scanner glass with the printed side down and close the scanner lid.
- Check if your printer supports Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Use it to scan multiple pages of your document in a single time but do not load photos.
- Search your Mac for scan and tap HP Easy Scan in the list of results.
- Wait while HP Easy Scan opens. Choose your printer from the Scanner drop-down menu.
- Choose a scan job type from the Presets menu and tap Scan to how to scan on HP Deskjet 3722.
- Click the Edit option to alter the settings of the scanned item by opening its thumbnail.
- Tap Send located in the bottom right corner and then Folder.
- Enter the file name and location in the Prefix and Where fields respectively. Press Save.
HP Deskjet 3722 How To Scan To Email
- Go through the instructions for the process of HP Deskjet 3722 how to scan to email. Obtain the following requirements to enable the scan to email feature.
- Install and set up any email client like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Live Mail on your computer.
- Configure any web-based email clients like Yahoo Mail, Gmail, etc., through your email client.
- Start the scan. If your computer has a touchscreen control panel, open the Scan menu. Choose your printer name and select Email as PDF.
- Follow these steps if your printer has buttons only.
- Type HP in the search bar of your Windows computer and choose your printer.
- Wait while the HP Printer Assistant window opens. Tap scan.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo. Wait while the HP Scan window opens.
- Choose an email shortcut like Document to Email or Email as JPEG. Click Scan.
- Wait while the scan preview opens. Tap Send and a new email will automatically open with the scan attached for how to scan on HP Deskjet 3722.
HP Deskjet 3722 How To Scan To Pdf
- Follow the instructions given here to obtain a guide on HP Deskjet 3722 how to scan to pdf.
- Type scan on the search bar of your Mac computer and click the HP Easy Scan option in the list of results.
- Wait while the HP Easy Scan window opens.
- Do not load the next sheet if you are scanning using the ADF because it will automatically scan multiple pages.
- Load the next photograph or page on the scanner glass if you are using the scanner glass to scan.
- Tap Scan Next Item or Add.
- Redo all the steps until all the pages are scanned and proceed to the next step of how to scan on HP Deskjet 3722.
- Tap Send and then press Folder.
- Click PDF in the Format option and enter the location to save the scan in the Where menu.
- Mark the checkbox next to Save all items to a single file. Press Save.
HP Deskjet 3722 Scan Line Error
HP Deskjet 3722 scan line error may arise if there are issues with the scanner or the printer. It can also occur if the rollers of the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) are dirty or the scan settings are not appropriate. Go through the solution given below to solve this problem and work on how to scan on HP Deskjet 3722.
- Fix the HP Deskjet 3722 scan line error by complying with the solutions given here.
- Clean the scanner because smudges, fingerprints, dust, etc., can get accumulated on the scanner glass, in the document feeder, or under the scanner cover and cause this problem.
- Wipe the dust off the scanner lid by following these steps. Turn off the printer and unplug the power cable.
- Raise the scanner lid. Damp a lint-free cloth with a glass cleaner and wipe the scanner glass until it is clean. Check all the parts and clean wherever needed.
- Connect the power plug again and power on your printer. Shut the scanner lid properly. Try scanning by loading your document.
- Make sure that your document does not have any crease, wrinkles, staples, etc. Move on to the next solution if this doesn’t solve the issue.
- Reset your printer because this operation can compel some types of scanners to adjust which can help in resolving the issue.
- Remove the document from the scanner glass and the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and close the scanner cover.
- Unplug the power plug from your printer and the wall socket or power strip. Make sure that your printer is switched on while you are doing this.
- Do not proceed for 60 seconds. Replug the power cord into the wall socket and then to your printer. Adjust the scanner and try to scan after loading your document or photograph and perform how to scan on HP Deskjet 3722.