How to Scan
How to Scan using HP Deskjet 2135 Printer
If you want to know how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135, go through the instructions given here to perform the scanning operation. For Windows, the software is HP Scan while for Mac, it is HP Easy Scan. Make use of the features available to carry out the scanning operation without any issues.
Simple steps to how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135 printer
- Go to the website 123.hp.com/dj2135 and download the software.
- Download HP Easy Scan for Mac and HP Scan for Windows.
- Load your document or photograph on the scanner platen.
- Keep the printed side down on the scanner glass and close it.
- Do not load photographs in the ADF if your printer supports ADF.
- Search Windows for HP and tap your printer. Type scan on your Mac.
- Wait while the HP Printer Assistant opens on your Windows. Tap Scan > Scan a document or photo.
- Wait while the HP Easy Scan opens on your Mac and choose your printer from the Scanner drop-down list.
- Change any scan job settings and tap Scan.
- In Mac, modify the document by tapping Edit in the preview window. Tap Send and press Folder. Fill the displayed fields and tap Save.
Detailed instruction for HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan option
- Read through the information given here in case you are looking for instructions on HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 how to scan.
- For Windows, the app HP Scan will be downloaded while installing the driver and software. Visit the manufacturer’s website, enter your printer model, and tap Download next to the Driver-Product Installation Software.
- Download the HP Easy Scan app on your Mac. It comes in the HP driver and software package. You can get the app from the App Store also.
- Wait while the installation is complete. Place your document or photo with the printed-side down on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Do not load photographs in the ADF. Scan multiple pages in one time using the ADF if your printer supports it.
- Search Windows for HP and choose your printer. Wait while the HP Printer Assistant opens. Search Mac for scan and tap HP Easy Scan in the menu displayed.
- Click Scan and then Scan a document or photo on your Windows computer. The HP Scan will open. Tap a scan shortcut, perform changes on the document, and press Scan.
- Search Mac for scan and tap HP Easy Scan. Select your printer from the Scanner menu, and the scan job type from the Presets menu.
- Press Scan. Open the thumbnail option of the scanned document and click Edit to modify the document.
- Tap Send and then Folder. Fill the displayed fields and then tap Save.
How to scan a photo using HP Deskjet 2135 printer
- Make sure you have the required software and app on your printer and computer to scan your photo.
- Use HP Scan on your Windows computer and HP Easy Scan on your Mac.
- Load your photo on the scanner glass with the printed-side down.
- Do not load photographs in the ADF if your printer this feature.
- Type HP on your Windows and wait while the HP Printer Assistant opens. Type scan on your Mac and wait for the HP Easy Scan to open.
- Select your printer when the HP Printer Assistant opens. Tap Scan and then Scan a document or photo.
- Perform any changes that you want and tap Scan.
- On your Mac, select your printer from the Scanner list. Select the scan job type from the Presets list.
- Click to open the thumbnail of the scanned photo in the left panel and press Edit to change the appearance of the photo.
- Press Send and the Folder. Fill the data in the displayed empty fields and click Save.
HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 scanner driver download
- Install the scanner driver to set up the printer connection.
- Set up your printer on a network or USB connection before installing the driver.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the app for your computer.
- Enter the printer model and download the full feature driver on your Windows computer.
- Follow the displayed instructions on your computer to install the driver and perform how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135 printer.
- Choose the suggested option that includes HP Scan.
- For Mac, HP Easy Scan will be installed.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and enter your printer model.
- Comply with the on-screen instructions to install the HP Easy Scan.
- Install the HP Easy Scan from the App Store if you already installed the driver.
HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 scan button : How to access it
- Access the scan button to perform the scan operation.
- The scan button is not available on the printer control panel.
- View to check the buttons available on the control panel.
- Scan your document or photo after connecting your printer to your device.
- Click the Scan option on the screen displayed on your computer.
- Download HP Scan for Windows to scan your document or photo.
- Download HP Easy Scan for Mac to scan your document or photo.
- Tap the Scan option available on your computer’s screen.
- Edit your document or photo from your computer.
- Scan your document by pressing the Scan option on the computer.
[Solved] HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 cannot scan issue
The HP Deskjet ink advantage 2135 cannot scan because of connection or communication issues. There can be issues like Computer not found, Scanner not found, No scan options, etc. Checking the USB connection will help to diagnose and resolve the issue because a USB OTG cable is used for scanning. Make use of the apps and software available to resolve this issue.
- Check the connection of the printer and computer if the printer cannot scan.
- View the error messages displayed and resolve by following the steps given and work on how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135.
- Restart the computer and printer as this step can revive the scan connection.
- Power off the printer. Connect the printer power cable to the wall socket and not to any surge protector or power strip.
- End all the running programs on your computer and then shut down your device.
- Power on your computer and then your printer. Try to scan and check if the issue is resolved.
- Remove and reconnect the USB cable from the printer. Check if the port in which it was inserted is working properly. Remove the damaged USB cable if any.
- Uninstall the printer software and reinstall the most recent printer driver. Take out any connected USB cable. Search and open the Control Panel settings on your Windows computer.
- Tap Uninstall a program in the Programs or Programs and Features section to open the list of installed programs. Press the name of your HP printer and click Yes to uninstall it.
- Make sure your printer is powered on, cartridges are inserted, and papers are loaded. Go to the manufacturer’s website and find the relevant driver for your computer. Follow the instructions on how to scan using HP Deskjet 2135 printer and set it up using HP Smart. Try scanning to check if the issue is resolved.