How To Scan Using HP Officejet 5740
To scan using the HP Officejet 5740 printer, there are two different methods which are exclusive for Windows and Mac. Go to the manufacturer’s Website, select Software and Driver Download and then type your printer model. A list of printer models will appear on display, select your model from it. Follow these setup instructions to connect the printer to perform the function of how to scan using HP Officejet 5740. Place the document, file, or photo on the scanner glass and then close the scanner lid. Press the Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
Quick Steps To Scan Using HP Officejet 5740
- Turn on your printer.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and click Software and Driver Download. Select Download under the Driver-Product Installation Software section.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for how to scan using HP Officejet 5740.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid correctly.
- Select your printer name from the list of printers and choose a scan job type.
- Wait until the scanning process completes.
- Click Scan Document or photo to open HP scan.
- Choose the Ok button. If you are using Mac to scan, then click HP Easy Scan.
- Select your printer name from the Scanner Menu. You should choose a Scan job type from the menu and then select Scan.
Detailed Steps To Scan Using HP Officejet5740
- Connect your printer to the electrical socket. The LED light on the printer will turn on. This indicates that the printer is in a ready state. You can begin the Scanning process.
- Different scanning processes are available for Windows and Mac. Go to the manufacturer’s website and enter your printer model.
- Install HP Easy Scan. Now, place the document or photo with its print side on the scanner glass and then close the scanner lid correctly. Press the Scan button available on the printer’s control panel. Select your computer name.
- Wait for the scanner to complete it may take a few minutes to scan according to the document or file type. Click the file with Scan in its name.
- Click HP Easy Scan. Now the HP Easy Scan application will open. Select your printer name from the available Scanner menu. Select a Scan job type from the menu.
- Click Scan to start the process of how to scan using HP Officejet 5740 printer.
- If you are using windows to scan, follow the guided setup instructions. Go to manufacture’s website and then enter your printer model in the search bar. Select your printer name from the list of printer model and then choose Software and Driver Downloads.
- Click Download in the Driver-Product Installation Software menu. Place the document, file, or photo on the scanner glass correctly, and then close the scanner lid.
- Select your computer and scan job type. Wait for the scanning process to complete. This process may take time according to the size of the file or document. You can preview and edit scan before saving it. To preview the scan, select the box next to Show scan preview.
- Click on the Scan Document, file, or photo to open HP Scan. Now, click Advanced Settings -> Destination -> Browse. Now click the Ok button. Find our technical team for more information regarding how to scan using HP Officejet 5740 printer.