- Setup HP Officejet Pro 6830
How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 6830
To set up the HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer, remove it from the box and place it on a clean surface. Before you start the process, switch the printer on and install the setup cartridges into the respective slots. Load sufficient papers into the paper tray. To access the printer from your computer, install the necessary drivers. You can install the printer driver either by using the installation CD or downloading it from the manufacturer’s site. During the process of how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6830, select the Connection type based on your convenience. Do the step by step instructions given here to set up the HP Officejet pro 6830 printer.
Instructions To Setup The HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer
- Take the printer out from the package and remove the packing materials from it.
- Place the printer in a location which is dust-free and away from sunlight.
- Remove the contents of the printer’s package and keep it aside.
- Connect the one terminal of the power cord into the printer’s port.
- Fix the other end into a standard wall outlet.
- Press the Power button on the HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer to turn it on.
- Set your preferences like region and language.
- Open the access door and install the HP ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Load sufficient papers into the main input tray.
- Proceed to install the printer driver on your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Setup And Installation
- Follow the steps for how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer: Once you receive the HP printer package, cut the cello-tape and remove the printer from it. Assign a place to keep your printer. Place the printer in that location and remove the packing materials from it. Now press the Turn ON/OFF button to switch on your HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer.
- Take a closer look at the printer’s package and examine the contents. You will notice an installation CD, power cord, USB cable, setup ink cartridges, and a get started guide. Remove the contents and keep them aside for later use. Now, proceed to install the setup ink cartridges.
- Insert your fingers into the slot at the left side of the printer and lift it to open the access door. Now you will see the carriage moving towards the cartridge access area. Wait until the carriage is idle and remove the setup cartridge from its package.
- Pull the orange protective tab and the plastic wraps from the setup cartridge. Hold it by its sides and turn it in such a way that the ink nozzle faces the slot. Insert the cartridge into the slot and press it. Ensure that the cartridge is seated firmly.
- Repeat step 4 to install the other cartridges. Lower the cartridge access door and the printer starts to print the alignment page automatically. Now, pull the paper tray out and load enough papers into it. Adjust the guides in such a way that the paper fits into it.
- To access the printer from your computer, install the printer driver. Load the installation CD into the CD Drive on your computer. On the AutoPlay screen, click Run and wait for the HP Installer to appear. Follow the on-screen guidelines to install the driver to move to the next step of how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer.
- Accept the end user Terms & Agreements of the driver and click Next. Once the Connection Type screen appears, select either the USB cable or Wireless method. If you have chosen the USB cable connection, take a cable of at least three meters in length.
- Connect the USB cord between the printer and computer only when it is displayed on the screen. A Successful Installation message appears on the screen. If you have selected the Wi-Fi network method, place the printer closer to the router or access point.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the HP printer’s operation panel and choose the Wireless menu. Select Wireless Settings and tap Wireless Setup Wizard. Your HP printer starts to search for the available networks. When it displays a list of networks, select your router’s SSID.
- Enter the password to access your Wi-Fi network and tap Connect. Now, go back to the HP Installer and complete the installation by following the on-screen prompts. Once you are done, a successful setup message appears. Click Finish. You can also use the HP Smart application to set up your printer. It is available for both Android and Apple users. Contact us now for more technical solution about how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer.