How To Setup HP Officejet Pro 6968
The operation of the Officejet Pro 6968 printer can be performed once you complete the hardware and software setup process. Unpacking the Officejet Pro 6968 printer, remove the tapes, set the power connection, load papers, insert the cartridges, install the driver, and establishing the network connection. Users must carry out the process of how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer correctly, else it can result in an error, and the Officejet Pro 6968 printer functions cannot be performed. The quick guidelines for setting up the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer are provided on this page.
Quick Instructions To Set Up The Officejet Pro 6968 Printer
- Cut the tape and open the carton, and then take all the components out of it.
- Lift the Officejet Pro 6968 printer from the box and position it on a well-ventilated surface.
- Remove all the packing materials that are available across various regions of the Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Go to the rear side of your Hewlett Packard printer and plug the electrical cable to it.
- Connect the cable to a working wall outlet.
- Find the Power button on your Officejet Pro 6968 printer and force press it to switch on the printer.
- Keep a sufficient amount of A4 papers into the main input tray.
- Insert the delivered cartridges into the appropriate slots.
Procedure For Setting Up The HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer
- For how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer, first open the carton and take the installation disk, set up poster, Get Started Guide, and other supplies out. Remove the Officejet Pro 6968 printer from the plastic bag and discard the styrofoam sheets from both sides. Now, remove all the visible blue tape and protective plastic that are surrounding the Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- Slide the input tray out and then raise the output tray to remove all the packing materials. Discard the packing materials from all the areas. Close the input tray and then confirm whether you have discarded all the tapes. Now, you have to plug the electrical cord properly.
- Go to the back of your Officejet 6968 printer and remove the twist tie from the cord, and then connect it to the power port. To an outlet or a socket, you must attach the other end of the cord. Once you have plugged the cord, turn the Officejet Pro 6968 printer on. The device will start initializing and it will produce some noise.
- From the printer’s operation panel, you have to select your preferred language and then tap the Confirm button. Now, choose your country or region and press Confirm. After you set the date, touch the Continue option. Now set the time and tap Continue. Press the Continue Setup button and install the cartridges.
- Lift the access door and take the inserted cartridges out. From the bundle of ink cartridges, discard the plastic tape. Ascertain to match the letter and color on the ink cartridge to the color and letter on your Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Utilize the orange pull tab for removing the plastic tape from the cartridge. Twist the orange tab in the counter-clockwise direction until it snaps off.
- Install the cartridges into its corresponding slot. Push the cartridges down until they fix into position. After you install the cartridges, lower the access door. Choose the OK button on the front panel. The Officejet Pro 6968 printer checks the cartridges and then it instructs you to insert papers. Open the input tray and then lift the output tray. Place unused white papers into the tray.
- Adjust the sliders and close the input tray, and then lower the output tray. The Officejet Pro 6968 printer prompts you to confirm that the paper is loaded. Select the OK button and then press the Done option. Tap OK and slide the output tray extender out. The Officejet Pro 6968 printer will align the printhead and a sheet gets printed.
- Alignment is required to complete the procedure of how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and obtain the best-printed outputs. After the alignment sheet is printed, open the scanner lid. Load the printed page facing down on the flatbed scanner glass. Make use of the markings to insert the page properly.
- Close the lid and select the Scan button to scan the alignment page. An Alignment Successful message appears on the touch panel. Tap the OK button to end the setup process. Take the alignment sheet out and then recycle it.
- You can now install the driver on your Mac or Windows personal computer by going to the official support site. After installing the software, connect the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer to the PC using a wired or wireless connection. Now the process of how to setup HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer is finished successfully by following the above steps properly.