How To Turn HP Officejet 4630 Online
If your HP Officejet 4630 printer shows an offline message on the control panel or does not turn on, then try out some troubleshooting steps for how to turn HP Officejet 4630 online to resolve the issue. When your printer is offline, you cannot print or scan any jobs on it. Some of the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues are checking the power connection, network connectivity, network configuration, and resolving the error messages that are shown on the printer panel’s touchscreen. Refer to the steps below to obtain a detailed solution to resolve printer offline issues in this article.
How To Get Your HP Officejet 4630 Printer Offline?
- Make sure that the HP Officejet 4630 printer is in the active state.
- Ensure that you have turned on a router and connected to a broadband internet connection.
- Confirm that the printer is linked to the router’s network correctly.
- Make certain that the network connection has good internet access.
- Ascertain that you have properly configured the network settings.
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor which is developed to resolve the printer offline issue.
- Add your HP printer to the network connected computer and set it as your default printer.
- Reset the printer settings and check if the connection issue is resolved.
Simple Steps To Turn HP Officejet 4630 Printer Online
- Link one end of the printer’s power cord to the rear port on the HP Officejet 4630 printer and the other end into the electrical socket which supplies alternating current without any fluctuation. Once the power cord is connected at both the ends, turn on the main power switch on the electrical socket board is the first step for how to turn HP Officejet 4630 online.
- Gently push the On/Off button on the printer panel of your HP printer to turn it active. If the HP printer does not turn on, check the power connection. Turn on a network router. Connect it to the modem through an Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that the network connection provides an excellent internet access. Connect your printer to the router through a wired or wireless network connection. Link your computer to the network to which your HP printer is connected.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your network-connected computer. Once it is downloaded, open the folder and detect the HPPSdr.exe file. Right-click on the HPPSdr.exe file and launch it as administrator.
- Click the Start tab to begin HP Print and Scan Doctor installation. Check if your HP Officejet 4630 printer is listed on the screen. In case the printer name is not listed, click Retry.
- If any connection problems persist, go with the instructions for how to turn HP Officejet 4630 online is shown on the HP Print and Scan Doctor screen. When it alerts you install the updates for your printer, click the Yes option to start searching. Try checking for a solution on the printer offline issue via the HPPSdr tool.
- In case the HP Print and Scan Doctor could not solve the printer issue, proceed to the next step. Check if the HP Officejet 4630 printer is connected to your computer. If not, go to Control Panel on your computer and click on the Devices and Printers tab.
- The computer displays all the devices connected to your printer. Remove all the added devices except your printer. Right-click on your printer name and click Set as Default Printer. If you could not connect your printer to the computer, perform troubleshooting on your network to resolve the issue.
- To troubleshoot the wireless network connection, switch off your printer for at least 10 to 15 seconds. unplug the power cord from the main power socket. Shut down the computer to which your printer is connected. Disconnect the power cable from the router and then reinsert it again after a few minutes. Switch the network-connected computer to the Active mode.
- Configure your printer’s network after setting up a network connection. Check the connectivity status by printing a Network configuration report. If there is a network issue, reset the default network settings and then perform the network configuration. Check if the printer throws an error. Clear the error before you start printing with your printer. If the issue seems to be unresolved, service your printer at a nearby HP service center to get the perfect solution for how to turn HP Officejet 4630 online.