HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW »
- Double Sided Printing
HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Double Sided Printing
HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW is a multifunction printer that has print, copy, scan, and fax features. This printer also supports double-sided printing, scanning, and copying. Its print speed is 28 ppm, and its input tray can hold up to 300 sheets of paper. In order to assign print jobs to the printer, you have to connect it to the computer. This HP printer can print text documents, images, photos, and more.. It prints at a speed of 28 ppm, and its input tray can hold up to 300 sheets of paper. In order to assign print jobs to the printer, you have to connect it to the computer. You can print text documents, images, photos, and more with this HP printer. The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw printer comes with a duplexer. So you can automatically print and copy both sides of the document instantly. However, before you begin printing, ensure that your printer and the computer are prepared for the same. Learn how to perform double-sided printing with this HP Color LaserJet printer. So, let’s get started!
HP Color LaserJet Pro M477fnw Double – Sided Printing – 10 Simple Steps
- Turn on the HP printer and wait until the initialization process completes.
- Extend the input tray before initiating the printing process.
- Load plain papers in the tray after aligning them properly.
- Make sure the paper you load are not crumpled or damaged.
- Openthe soft copy of the original you want to print and click File > Print.
- Choose the Print on Both Sides option.
- Select the Flip of Long Edge option and tap OK.
- Modify any settings if you want to in the Print Preview dialog box.
- Click the Print option to assign the job to the printer.
- Wait while the printer prints the document.
Detailed Steps On HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Double Sided Printing
- First, perform the initial setup of the printer. Unpack the printer and take all the accessories out of the box. Power up the HP printer by connecting it to the power supply using a power cord. Set the preferences based on your choice and save it. The printer will function based on these settings. Install the HP ink cartridges in the respective slots.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site, enter the printer model number as HP Laserjet M477FNW, and select a suitable driver for your printer. Download the driver for your Laserjet and install it on your computer with the help of the instructions displayed on the installer screen.
- During the installation process, choose a connection method to associate the computer with the printer. Once connected successfully, you can assign print jobs to the HP Laserjet printer. To perform a HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw double sided printing process, refer to the steps given below.
- Choose the Double-Sided Printing or Two-Sided Printing option. Configure the print settings, such as type, number of copies, etc., as per your preference and click Apply > OK > Print. Now, the printer will start printing your document. As mentioned earlier, the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw printer comes with a duplexer. So, you can don’t have to flip the page after the printer prints the first page of the document. Wait for the HP printer to print all the pages of the document.
- Open the input tray of your printer and stack plain paper in it. In order to avoid page ordering issues, you should load enough paper. Look for the file you wish to print and open it. Navigate to the File tab and click the Print option.
- Click on the Copies & Pages or Show Details button in the Print dialog box. After that, choose the Layout or Paper Handling menu. Click the checkbox beside the Two-Sided option or choose the Two-Sided or Duplex Printing option from the drop-down menu list.
- Ensure that your printer is selected correctly. Choose the pages you want to print. Set the number of print copies you want, and finally, click Print again. The printer will start performing duplex printing operations.
- In case you want a Tablet Reading view, then position the print side facing upwards with the bottom edge inside the HP printer tray. Go to the Print menu and select the Even only option. Click the Print button and complete the process of HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw double sided printing.
Want To Learn More About HP Color Laserjet Pro Mfp M477fnw Double-sided Printing?
Did you find this article that shows how you can print on both sides of the document with the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw printer useful? We believe yes! The name of the options mentioned above varies for different software programs. If you want to know how to perform duplex printing with your HP printer using a specific application or if you need real-time assistance in printing on both sides of the document with your printer, kindly contact us. Our experts will guide you in performing the same. Click the Call or Click to Call button provided on this page to reach our support team directly from this page.