HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Double Sided Printing
HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW is a multifunction printer that has print, copy, scan, and fax features. It also supports HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw double sided printing, scanning, and copying. It prints at a speed of 28 ppm, and its input tray can hold up to 300 sheets of paper. In order to assign print jobs to the printer, you have to connect it to the computer. You can print text documents, images, photos, and more with this HP printer. Follow the steps given below to print successfully with your HP printer.
Quick Steps On HP Color Laserjet Pro M477FNW Double Sided Printing
- Turn on the HP printer and wait until the initialization process completes.
- Extend the input tray before initiating the printing process.
- Load plain papers in the tray after aligning them properly.
- Make sure the paper you load are not crumpled or damaged.
- Go to the Printer Properties menu.
- Choose the Print on Both Sides option.
- Select the Flip of Long Edge option and tap OK.
- Modify any settings if you want to in the Print Preview dialog box.
- Click the Print option to assign the job to the printer.
- Wait while the printer prints the document.
Detailed Steps On HP Laserjet Pro M477FNW Double Sided Printing
- First, perform the initial setup of the printer. Unpack the printer and take all the accessories out of the box. Power up the HP printer by connecting it to the power supply using a power cord. Set the preferences based on your choice and save it. The printer will function based on these settings. Install the HP ink cartridges in the respective slots.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site, enter the printer model number as HP Laserjet M477FNW, and select a suitable driver for your printer. Download the driver for your Laserjet and install it on your computer with the help of the instructions displayed on the installer screen.
- During the installation process, choose a connection method to associate the computer with the printer. Once connected successfully, you can assign print jobs to the HP Laserjet printer. To perform a HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw double sided printing process, refer to the steps given below.
- Ensure that you have extended the input tray of your printer. Place enough plain papers in the input tray after sliding the paper width guides to one side. Position the guides according to the size of the loaded paper. Search for the file that you are about to print and open it using a suitable application.
- Click on the File tab and choose the Print option from the drop-down menu. Choose your printer from the list of devices displayed. Navigate to Printer Properties option and then choose the Printing Shortcut tab.
- Under the Print on Both Sides Manually menu, select the Flip on Long Edge option. Apply the settings and click Print. Once the first side prints, take the papers from the output tray and place them in the tray with the print side facing downwards. The other side of the document will be printed.
- Open the input tray of your printer and stack plain paper in it. In order to avoid page ordering issues, you should load enough paper. Look for the file you wish to print and open it. Navigate to the File tab and click the Print option.
- Tap the Show Details option, choose the Paper Handling menu, and select the Odd Only under the Pages to Print menu. Go to the Page Order menu and choose the Reverse option.
- Tap the Print option, and the first side of the document will be printed. If you want it as a Booklet, then place the other side of the document with its print side facing up. The top edge should be inside the printer.
- In case you want a Tablet Reading view, then position the print side facing upwards with the bottom edge inside the HP printer tray. Go to the Print menu and select the Even only option. Click the Print button and complete the process of HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw double sided printing.