HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW Installation
To install the HP printer on your system, you need to download the print driver for this printer from the manufacturer’s site. Do the basic printer setup as per the guided instructions. Connect your computer to the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer through a wired or wireless network. Power on the printer and the computer to begin the installation. To know more about the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw installation process, follow the instructions given below.
Procedure To Install HP Color Laserjet Pro Printer On Computer
- Unbox the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer.
- Switch on your printer and wait until it becomes idle.
- Set the preferences displayed on the printer screen.
- Get a stack of plain paper to load the input tray.
- Unpack the ink cartridge and insert it into its respective slot.
- Make sure not to insert the damaged ink cartridge into the printer.
- Connect your printer and computer using any one of the network types.
- Switch on your computer and select the Control Panel.
- Add the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer to your computer.
- Download the printer driver on your system and begin the installation.
Detailed Instructions For Installing HP Printer On Your Computer
- Start the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw installation process by unboxing the printer. Take the new HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer out of the package. Make sure to clear all the packing materials from the printer. Connect the power cord to the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer. Switch on your HP printer.
- Set basic preferences such as time, date, country/region, and language. Open the input tray and load paper into it. Get the ink cartridge that provided with the printer package. Open the cartridge access door. Insert the black & color ink cartridges into its respective slot. Close the cartridge access door which is open.
- Now, connect the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer to your computer through Wired, Wireless, or USB cable. On your computer, download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s site. Make sure to download the full feature driver from the official page. To download the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer driver, perform the instructions given below.
- In the search bar of the computer’s web browser, type the URL and click the Enter button. Tap the Drivers & Downloads tab. Select your printer model in the pop-up menu and click the Go button. Select your version type and operating system in the pop-up menu.
- Click the Download button. Create a folder on your system to save the driver file when prompted. Wait for the download process to complete. Open the downloaded printer driver file and start the HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw installation process. Check if your HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M477FNW printer is ready for driver installation.
- Wait for the extraction process to complete. A green Windows screen appears. Type your printer name when prompted and choose the Network option. If you have not set the Network setup, then click the Skip button. Now the Begin Setup option will display on the installation page.
- You will find the Install the Software option at the top of the Begin Setup display screen, click on it. Select the Install option. Now the installation process begins. Wait for it to complete. Click the Easy Install option and select the Next button and wait for the installation to begin.
- To install the full feature driver on the printer through the network, follow the instructions given. Click the Through the network option and tap the Next button. Make sure to click the Next button whenever required during the installation. Tap the Specify a printer by address option. In the Windows Firewall Notice page, click Install a discovered network printer.
- Now you have reached the final stage of the installation process. Select the Install a discovered network printer option. Sign into HP when prompted and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Click the Finish or the Exit button on the last page of HP Color Laserjet Pro mfp m477fnw installation. Restart your computer and try a test print, scan, or fax operation.