HP Deskjet 2130 Cartridge Refill Procedure
Performing the HP Deskjet 2130 cartridge refill process is easy. However, carrying out this operation is not recommended because refilled ink cartridges do not guarantee a good print quality.
- Do not use refilled ink cartridges as it is not recommended.
- Check the ink level of the cartridge.
- Refill the ink in the cartridge if it is low or empty.
- Buy an ink refill kit from a genuine store.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the printer.
- Locate a fill hole of the top of the ink cartridge.
- Insert the long needle of the refill bottle in the required slot.
- Fill the ink and make sure you don’t overfill it.
- Reinsert the cartridge into the printer again.
- Print a document to check if it is inserted properly.
HP Deskjet 2130 Ink Cartridge Number
For different printer models, there are ink cartridges that are compatible with them and can’t perform HP Deskjet 2130 cartridge refill. The name of the cartridge differs according to the region. HP 63 Black and HP 63 Tri-color cartridges are available in North America and the Asia Pacific.
How to install cartridge in HP Deskjet 2130 printer
To install cartridge in HP Deskjet 2130, the steps involved are simple to follow. Make sure you use genuine ink cartridges in your printer when the ink cartridges are low or empty. Take the new ink cartridges, remove the packaging, and load in the respective slots. And you cannot work on HP Deskjet 2130 cartridge refill.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of your printer.
- Wait until it is idle and not making any sound.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Handle it carefully by holding it touching only the black plastic on it.
- Do not touch the copper-color contacts or ink nozzles on it.
- Take out the plastic tape present on it.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into its right slot.
- Place the tri-color cartridge into the left slot.
- Push the cartridges inside until they fix into place.
- Repeat the same steps for other cartridges. Close the access door now.
How to remove ink cartridge from HP Deskjet 2130
To remove ink cartridge from HP Deskjet 2130, open the ink cartridge access door. Wait until your printer is not making any noise. Gently press the ink cartridge and then pull it out. Ensure not to touch the contacts or ink nozzles for HP Deskjet 2130 cartridge refill.
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge on your printer.
- Do not proceed until the printer is quiet and idle.
- Lightly Pull out the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Do not touch the copper parts or ink nozzles.
- Touching such parts will result in clogs, ink failure, etc.
- Check if any protective tapes are on the nozzles.
- Remove the protective covers if necessary.
- Repeat these steps to remove the other ink cartridge.
- Now, close the ink cartridge access door.
HP Deskjet 2130 ink cartridge damaged or have failed
After you install an ink cartridge or HP Deskjet 2130 cartridge refill in the printer, error messages like ‘cartridge problem,’ ‘ink cartridge failure,’ etc., may occur if the installed ink cartridges are not compatible with the printer.
- Make sure to use genuine ink cartridges in your printer.
- Errors like ‘cartridges problem,’ ‘ink cartridge failure,’ etc., occurs.
- Turn on your printer by tapping the Power button.
- Open the access door and remove the power plug from the printer.
- Remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Lightly moist a cotton swab in distilled water.
- Wipe the areas around the ink nozzles.
- Clean the electrical contacts in the carriage inside the printer.
- Reinsert the cartridges into the designated slots.
- Reconnect the power plug and turn on your printer.