HP DESKJET 2130 INSTALLATION MAC: QUICK GUIDE
HP Deskjet 2130 Installation Mac can be done in two different ways. The printer driver can be downloaded from the website and installed using the installation CD. Always copy the contents to an external CD driver or a pen drive to download the software program on your Mac computer. Read the detailed steps given below to learn how to set up HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
HOW TO SET UP HP DESKJET 2130 PRINTER ON MAC
- Check if the HP printer is turned on and removed any USB cable for HP Deskjet 2130 installation mac process.
- Confirm whether the computer is connected to the router.
- Use the Driver Download link provided on the page to download the driver.
- Choose your printer model from the shown list on the screen.
- Click Download that is present next to HP Easy Start or full feature driver.
- Pick the connection type on the prompt screen.
- Click on the printer name and Print Using to add it to the printer queue.
- Click Add and complete the printer setup and HP Deskjet 2130 installation mac process according to the on-screen instructions.
HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2130
- Remove the software installation CD from the printer box that supplied during shipment.
- Install this HP installation CD into the external CD driver as the Mac device don’t have a CD driver.
- Copy and paste all the contents of the CD to the pen drive if you don’t have a CD driver.
- Open the HP Deskjet 2130 setup mac application and click the .dmg file format to run the program.
- Get the printer connected to the computer with the help of a USB cable and turn it on.
- Type Printers in the search field of your Mac computer.
- Pick your HP printer name from the list of displayed devices.
- Click the mark near the option called Default to set the printer as default.
- Choose the new printer name and select the option Print Using.
- Pick your printer name, click Add, and finish the HP Deskjet 2130 installation mac process based on the on-screen instructions.