HP Deskjet 2130 not printing: How to fix it
The reasons behind HP Deskjet 2130 not printing can be a few. If the cartridges were not handled properly at the manufacturer’s store, then issues like faded or streaked printouts, black or color ink not printing, ink smears, etc., are encountered.
- Handle the cartridges properly else it creates errors like these.
- Fix errors like ink smears, black ink not printing, faded printouts, etc.
- Solve them by reinstalling the print driver in case of a Windows device.
- Make sure you use genuine ink cartridges.
- Wait for the automatic servicing routine to end if the cartridges are new.
- Use the cartridges that are compatible with your printer.
- Ensure that the cartridges are fixed in the designated slots.
- Do not use inappropriate papers for printing.
- Check the ink levels and make sure that they are not low.
- Replace the old or empty ink cartridges.
HP Deskjet 2130 not printing on mac
The print operation on your printer cannot be carried out of there are connection issues. These issues can arise if the printer is off or not available for communication. Make sure the printer is ready to receive a print job.
HP Deskjet 2130 won’t printing mac solve problem
- Follow the steps if your printer is not printing using a Mac device.
- Check error messages like ‘offline’ or ‘the printer is not responding.
- Power on your printer. Remove it from the sleep mode if it is in that state.
- Load paper in the input tray and install the correct cartridges.
- Restart the printer and be idle until it is prepared to print.
- Try to print now.
- Check if the printer is still in the offline state.
- Reset the printer.
- Follow as per the instructions on the screen.
- Doing the steps above will resolve this error.
HP Deskjet 2130 won’t printing black ink
HP Deskjet 2130 not printing black is a reason for concern because this error can be because of cartridges error, printer driver, paper issues, etc. To resolve this, clean the ink cartridges of your printer.
HP Deskjet 2130 not printing black solve problem
- Perform the given steps if the printer is not printing in black.
- Clean the ink cartridges if you have a Windows computer.
- Load unused, A4 size paper in the input tray.
- Power on the printer.
- Search for the HP folder on your list of installed programs.
- Choose the folder and then the name of your printer.
- The HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Tap Maintain Your Printer and then Clean ink cartridges.
- Click the Print option when the process ends.
- Check if the quality is acceptable. If it is not, tap Second-level clean.
HP Deskjet 2130 printing too light
Solve the error by following the steps given here if the documents are getting printed too light to read and understand. Using genuine ink cartridges can prevent this HP Deskjet 2130 not printing issue from occurring. There are instructions given to resolve it as well.
HP Deskjet 2130 printing too light solve problem
- Look for ink smears on the back of the printout.
- Use an automated tool to resolve the issue.
- Power on the printer.
- Load paper in the input tray.
- Press and hold the Power button, tap Cancel three times, and click Start Copy Color eight times.
- Release the Power button after this.
- Wait while the printer feeds a page and makes noise for a minute.
- Wait while the test page is printed and out of the printer.
- Discard the test page.
- Try to print again and evaluate the results.
HP Deskjet 2130 remove print rollers
Printer rollers are tiny circular rubber pieces that help in feeding the paper. They get dirty over time and it is advisable to clean them. They can absorb dust from the papers and ink remains from printing double-sided pages.
HP Deskjet 2130 remove print rollers solve problem
- Clean the rollers regularly to avoid printing issues.
- Use a safe way of cleaning so that the rubbers are not destroyed.
- Turn off your printer and remove the power cable.
- Rollers are present on the area inside the printer.
- It is the part where the paper tray slides into the unit.
- Take out the paper tray and keep your printer upright.
- The paper tray will be facing upwards now. Locate the roller.
- Use a lint-free cloth and pour 1tbsp. of isopropyl alcohol.
- Scrub the internal tray rollers using the cloth.
- Clean the rollers. Reinsert them only when they are completely dry.
HP Deskjet 2130 won’t print through usb
HP Deskjet 2130 not printing through USB because of a power requirement issue. It is also possible that the USB cable is not inserted into the correct port. This issue can be fixed by following a few steps.
HP Deskjet 2130 won’t print through usb solve problem
- Disconnect the device. After a while, restart your printer.
- Connect your device and wait for 5 seconds.
- Search and open Device Manager on your Windows.
- Double-tap Serial Bus Conductors and then double-click USB Root Hub.
- Press the Power tab and then Power Properties.
- Look through the Power properties.
- Make sure the Power Required does not exceed the Total power available for the hub.
- Make sure the USB cables are shorter than 3 m.
- Try connecting the USB cord to a different port.
- Uninstall the USB device software driver if HP Deskjet 2130 not printing issue persists.