How to setup HP Deskjet 2130 wireless on mac
- The HP Deskjet 2130 wireless setup on Mac is not possible.
- This printer supports connection only through a USB cable.
- It supports a rear USB 2.0 high-speed port for a connection.
- To connect it through a USB cable, follow the given steps.
- Insert the printer software disk in the computer CD drive.
- Comply with the on-screen instructions displayed.
- A Connection options screen will appear on your computer,
- Choose the USB option on that window when prompted.
- Follow the instructions displayed.
- Your printer and Mac device are connected now.
is the HP Deskjet 2130 printer wireless ?
The HP Deskjet 2130 printer is not wireless because it does not support the HP wireless setup feature. In case you want to connect your printer and computer, make use of a USB cable.
HP Deskjet 2130 wireless setup windows
The HP Deskjet 2130 does not support the wireless feature. If you want to connect your Windows computer to this printer, get a USB cable.
- HP Deskjet 2130 does not support any wireless connection method.
- To establish a wireless connection with a Deskjet printer, follow the steps.
- Power on your printer and computer and set them up.
- Open the HP full feature print driver and software to download it.
- Restore the factory wireless settings on your printer.
- Carry on with the software installation steps.
- Choose HP Auto Wireless Connect, click Yes, and then tap Next.
- Go to the homepage if your printer is not detected.
- Proceed to follow the instructions displayed.
- The connection is established now.
where is the HP Deskjet 2130 wireless button
- The HP Deskjet 2130 printer does not support wireless connections,
- Many HP Deskjet printers support wireless connections.
- The printers have a control panel if they support wireless connections.
- The Wireless button is on the control panel of the printer.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard gives an easy way to set up a connection.
- It is also used to manage the wireless connection on your printer.
- To establish a wireless connection, go to the control panel.
- Tap the Wireless button on the panel.
- Choose according to the settings displayed.
- The connection will be made as per the requirements.