HP Deskjet 2132 not printing
The HP Deskjet 2132 not printing issue can arise because of many reasons. The causes include outdated printer driver, paper jam, fake ink cartridges, improper power connection, etc. The issues can be either related to hardware or software. In some cases, it can be both. Make sure that the hardware and software configuration & setup is appropriate.
Simple steps to fix HP Deskjet 2132 won’t printing issue
- Inspect the hardware connection of the printer to the power source. Ensure that there are no worn-out wires, broken power socket, etc.
- Make sure that your HP printer has enough paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Make sure that nothing is stuck because paper jam also results in the HP Deskjet 2132 not printing.
- Check the ink level of the cartridge. Ensure that the ink or toner is not empty.
- Cancel all the printer jobs. Your print job can get stuck in the print queue if there are many print tasks are added.
- Cancel the print jobs by going to the control panel of your Windows computer. Tap Devices and Printers.
- Locate your faulty printer in the list of devices. Right-click on it and tap See what’s printing from the drop-down menu.
- Click Printer when the new page opens and choose Open as Administrator from the drop-down list.
- Open the Printer option again in the top right corner and select Cancel All Documents. A confirmation window will open. Confirm this action of clearing all the jobs in the print queue by clicking Yes.
- Try to print on your printer again and check if the issue is resolved.
Use 10 brief steps to fix HP Deskjet 2132 won’t printing issue
- Fix the HP Deskjet 2132 not printing issue which concerns the hardware and software of the printer.
- Uninstall the incompatible drivers from your device because defective drivers can be a reason for this issue. Update or reinstall the printer driver to solve this error.
- Set your printer as the default one. Go to the Control Panel settings of the printer and open Devices and Printers. You can search for the control panel by pressing windows+R keys together.
- A run command window will open. Enter control and press Enter. The Control Panel window will open in your Windows operating system.
- Locate your HP printer in the list of printers. Right-click the name of your printer which has this issue and tap Set as default printer from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Yes when the confirmation page opens. A small green check-mark below the icon of your printer will be visible. It means that this printer is now the default one.
- Check the connection cables of the printer. Make sure the cables connecting the printer and computer are proper. Ensure that the power plug connecting the printer to a wall socket is not worn-out.
- Ensure the network cables are connected properly. If you are printing using the USB OTG cable, check that it is in a proper condition.
- Check the lights on your printer to see if it is powered on. If the power switch is on but the printer is switched off, switch it off and connect the power plug correctly.
- Try other troubleshooting steps from the manufacturer’s site. Service your printer if all these solutions don’t solve the HP Deskjet 2132 not printing issue.