SIMPLE STEPS TO FIX HP DESKJET 2135 NOT PRINTING
- Open the HP software on your computer and go to the Printer Properties menu.
- Check the print queue of your printer whether the print job is stuck due to too many prints.
- Cancel the print jobs to resume the printer functions.
- Else, download the HP tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run the downloaded file that has the HPPSdr.exe format.
- Click Start on the screen and wait until the software identifies the problem.
- Click Yes if the computer prompts you for printer updates.
- Click Yes again if the screen prompts you to set the printer as default.
- If not, click the option Fix Printing to check in detail.
- Carry out the possible solutions that appear on the screen.
HP DESKJET 2135 PAPER NOT FEEDING
HP Deskjet 2135 paper not feeding issue may occur while printing. Check for the blinking light near the Resume button that indicates the paper jam issue, and solve the HP Deskjet 2135 not printing problem by the instructions provided below.
- To cancel the ongoing print job, press the Cancel button.
- Unplug the power cord from the Deskjet printer and the wall outlet.
- Check for any jammed paper from the input and out tray.
- To check for any remaining torn pieces of paper, use the flashlight.
- Re-establish the power connection by connecting the power cord.
- Clean the surface around the ink cartridge area.
- Check if the ink cartridge moves freely across the edges.
- Make use of the HP automated tool to clean the paper rollers.
- Use the automated tool on the printer to clean the ink smears.
- Manually clean the paper rollers and reset the printer to solve the problem.
HP DESKJET 2135 POWER LIGHT BLINKING
HP Deskjet 2135 power light blinking can happen due to different reasons. The solutions are listed to fix the issue.
- Check the blinking light on the printer control panel.
- The Power button light blinks fast if the cartridge access door is kept open.
- Confirm if the ink cartridge access door is secured properly.
- Close the door gently to check if the issue is resolved.
- If HP Deskjet 2135 not printing problem continues, disconnect and reconnect the power cord to reset the printer.