[Solved] HP DeskJet 2135 Not Printing Issue
For some reason, your printer might unexpectedly stop its printing operation. This is a very common issue that may happen because of improper connection between your devices, corrupted printer driver, etc. To fix the HP DeskJet 2135 not printing issue, try performing the instructions provided below.
Simple Steps To Fix HP DeskJet 2135 Not Printing
Carry out the easy-to-do instructions given below to resolve your “HP DeskJet 2135 not printing” issue.
- First, start checking the power cord between your printer and the electrical outlet.
- If the power cord isn’t plugged in securely, reconnect it to your printer and the electrical outlet.
- Ensure to turn on your printer.
- If you have connected your printer and computer with a USB cable, check whether the cable is connected securely and firmly.
- If the connected USB cable is defective, just go ahead and replace it.
- Suppose you have used a Wi-Fi network as the connection method, check whether the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- Ensure that the driver you have installed supports your devices.
- Check whether the printer is printing without any trouble.
- If the problem continues, verify whether your printer is in online mode.
- Go to the Windows menu on your computer and navigate to Control Panel.
- In the window named Control Panel, choose Hardware and Sounds from the list.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on your HP DeskJet 2135 printer’s icon.
- Select the See what’s printing option from the drop-down list.
- In the new window, click the Printer tab and deselect the option named Use Printer Offline.
- Otherwise, check if the Pause Printing checkbox is selected from the drop-down menu.
- If yes, deselect it.
- Check whether the printer is back in online mode.
- Restart the printing process and ensure that the issue is solved on your printer.
HP DeskJet 2135 Paper Not Feeding
You might also encounter the HP DeskJet 2135 not printing issue when the printer does not feed paper while printing. Basically, you can see the blinking light near the Resume button, which indicates the paper feed issue. To fix this problem, perform the instructions given below.
- First, cancel the ongoing print jobs on your printer by pressing the Cancel button.
- Now, turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord from its rear and the wall outlet.
- Check for any jammed paper in the input and output trays.
- Make sure to remove the paper pieces from the tray area.
- Reconnect the power cord to your printer and the wall socket.
- Turn on your printer and check whether the issue is solved.
- If not, try the below steps.
- Clean the surface around the ink cartridge area.
- Check if the carriage moves freely across the edges.
- Make use of the HP automated tool to clean the paper rollers.
- Also, clean the ink smears using the HP automated tool.
- Manually clean the paper rollers and reset the printer to solve the issue.
HP DeskJet 2135 Power Light Blinking
Sometimes, when you proceed with the print jobs, the printer’s Power light will blink continuously. In this case, you might encounter the HP DeskJet 2135 not printing issue. To fix it, go ahead with the procedures provided here.
- First, confirm that the Power button is blinking on your printer’s control panel.
- In case the Power button blinks fast, the ink cartridge access door might be open on your printer.
- So, carefully close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, check whether the Power button is still blinking on your printer. If the problem is solved, start the printing process.
- In case the HP DeskJet 2135 not printing issue continues, restart the printer.
Well, you would have now resolved the HP DeskJet 2135 not printing issue by implementing the simple troubleshooting solutions given on this page. Now, you can proceed with the print jobs using your printer. To obtain more information, contact our technical experts using the Click to Call button on this page.