Complete Guide To Fix HP Deskjet 2520 Error C
HP Deskjet 2520 error c occurs when the cartridge carriage inside your printer has stalled. These errors are temporary and can be solved easily with a simple reset of the printer. This step may help in fixing the cartridges and solving the issue.
Steps to fix HP Deskjet 2520 error c
- Fix this error by resetting the printer.
- Turn off your printer by tapping the Power button.
- Wait for a minute.
- Tap the Power button to switch it on again.
- Opt for printing a test page if the issue is not resolved.
- Load letter or A4 size paper into the input tray.
- Tap and hold Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color until your printer makes some noise.
- Release and check if the test page prints.
- Check if the test page prints.
- Clear any jammed paper if the page doesn’t print.
HP Deskjet 2520 ink cartridge failure
The cartridge fails in the printer when it is not compatible with it. Check if the cartridge is seated properly in the designated slots. Follow the instructions given below to resolve this issue.
Troubleshooting Guide to Fix HP Deskjet 2520 Ink Cartridge Failure
- Resolve the issue of the ink cartridge failure by ensuring that the cartridges are compatible with your printer.
- Replace the cartridges if they are not compatible with your printer.
- Insert new genuine cartridges into the slots.
- Turn off the printer by tapping the Power button.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait while the carriage is silent and moves to the center of the printer.
- Press down the cartridge to release it and pull it out of the slot.
- Remove any extra tape from the cartridge. Hold the cartridges in a way that its nozzles are toward the printer.
- Insert the cartridge into the slot and fix it properly inside it.
- Make sure the black cartridge is in the right hole and the tri-color cartridge is in the left hole.
- Close the cartridge access door after inserting all the cartridges. Check if the issue ink cartridge failure and HP Deskjet 2520 Error C resolves.