HP Deskjet 2540 Connect To Wifi Instruction
- Check if the computer is turned on and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Use the same router for connecting the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is loaded with paper and installed with ink cartridges.
- Open our website on your computer browser and click Download.
- Wait until the computer finishes the installation process without clicking the Continue button.
- Check if the printer is turned on and press the Wireless and Cancel button together to reset the network settings.
- Release the buttons and get back to the HP Installation Connect window.
- Click Continue and carry out the instructions on the screen.
- Choose the Wireless option under the Connection Option window.
- Select Yes on the HP Auto Wireless Connect screen and select Next to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet 2540 Connect To Wifi Mac
- Get the network name and password before you begin with the Wi-Fi connection.
- Check if the computer is activated with an Internet connection by the router.
- Make sure you use the same network to connect the printer.
- Open our website on your computer browser.
- On the web page, click the Driver Download button.
- Wait until the downloading completes on your system.
- Carry out the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Use the network name and password when the computer prompts you.
- Choose your printer name under the Print Using menu.
- Get back to the HP Installer screen to complete the remaining steps for a successful installation.
HP Deskjet 2540 Wifi Reset
- Plug the printer power cord to the wall outlet and not to any surge protector.
- Confirm if the printer is placed within the range of the router.
- Use the ON button to switch on the HP Deskjet 2540 printer.
- Check if the wireless light is blinking on your printer control panel.
- Hold the Power button for some time to perform a HP Deskjet 2540 connect to wifi reset.
- Simultaneously press Start Copy Black button for about two times.
- Again try to press the Cancel button for at least three times.
- Release the ON button to complete the reset process.
- Wait until the wireless light blinks near the wireless button.
- If the wireless light does not blink, repeat the same process.
How To Get Wifi Password For HP Deskjet 2540
- A network password is provided in a paper by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) when you subscribe to the Internet Service.
- You can also find the password below the router on the sticker that is labeled as WPA2 password, WEP key, security password, or Wireless key.
- If you are unable to find your password, contact your ISP.
- Right-click on the network name that is found at the bottom of the Windows computer screen.
- Go to the option called Open Network and Sharing Center and choose the option called Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on the printer name and do the following Status->Wireless Properties->Security->Show Characters.
- The characters on the computer screen are your network password.
- If you use a Mac computer, click Finder and then hit the Go button.
- Do the following actions to get a password. Utilities->Keychain Access->Local Items->Category Lists->Passwords-> (printer name) ->Show Password.
- Enter the admin password under the prompt screen and click OK to show the password on the Mac computer.
HP Deskjet 2540 Wi-Fi Not Working
The following steps will explain how to solve the HP Deskjet 2540 connect to wifi problems when you try to change any network settings.
- Check whether the printer turned on and not in sleep mode.
- On the control panel, press the Cancel button.
- Locate the Wireless button on the printer control panel.
- Press and hold it for at least 3 seconds.
- Find the WPS button on the router.
- Press and hold for about 3 to 5 seconds.
- Wait until the WPS connection starts on the router.
- Now press the Wireless button quickly to let the printer search for WPS connection.
- Wait until the printer gets connected to the network.
- Check if the blue light near the Wireless button lights on stable and work on HP Deskjet 2540 connect to wifi.