Step by step instruction for HP Deskjet 2540 install driver
- Take out the new printer from the package and eliminate all the tapes on it.
- Clear the packing materials that are found in the printer.
- Open the device’s cartridge access door to eliminate the remaining packing materials.
- Link the power cable to the rear side and electrical outlet.
- Find the ON button on the printer and press it to turn on.
- Install all the supplied ink cartridges into its slot and load paper.
- Try to align the ink cartridges that are installed using the printed alignment paper.
- Insert the CD that is provided during printer shipment into the disk drive.
- Find the format as the .exe file for Windows and .dmg file for Mac.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2540 install driver by the steps that appear on the screen.
Download Driver HP Deskjet 2540 Printer
Download driver HP Deskjet 2540 button is available on this page for downloading the new version of the driver on the computer. You can operate the printer from the computer only after downloading the drivers. Check the compatibility of the driver before you begin to download. Go through the detailed instructions listed below on how to download the printer driver on different computer OS.
HP Deskjet 2540 Driver Download Mac
- Unplug the USB or any other cable that is connected to the printing device and computer.
- Hit the Download link on this page that is available for Mac computers.
- Prefer for the full feature driver under the downloading page.
- Click on the Download tab which is found next to full feature or install HP Easy Start.
- Once the downloading process completes, choose the .dmg file in the computer’s Downloads folder.
- Choose the type of connection for your printer under the prompt screen.
- Click the checkbox near HP Easy Scan to enable it on the Installer screen.
- Pick the new HP printer name from the list and click Print Using.
- Select your HP printer name again in the pop-up list and click Add.
- Get back to the Installer screen on your computer to finish the HP Deskjet 2540 install driver process by the on-screen instructions.
- Now try to perform all printer functions with your HP Deskjet 2540 printer.
HP Deskjet 2540 Driver For Windows 7
- Turn on your computer and detach any USB cable.
- Check whether there is a strong signal on the router, and the system is connected to it.
- Tap Driver Download that is available on this web page.
- Type your printer model as HP Deskjet 2540 into the search field.
- Click Submit to redirect you to the software results page.
- Select Windows 7 as the exact operating system version on the list.
- Click Change if you want to choose the different the version of the OS from the list.
- On the downloads page, find the full feature driver.
- HP Deskjet 2540 install driver on your computer depending on the guidelines displayed on the screen.
- Pick the type of connection based on your network type.
HP Deskjet 2540 Driver For Mac 10.5 8
- Confirm whether any USB cable is attached to the computer or printer and try to remove it.
- Hit the Driver Download button that is available separately for Mac computers on this page.
- Find the driver that has full features and choose the Mac OS version as 10.5 8 on the downloading page.
- Click on the Download tab that is present near full feature or HP Easy Start.
- Wait until your system downloads the .dmg file into the computer’s Downloads folder.
- Choose the type of your connection when the computer asks you.
- Mark the checkbox near HP Easy Scan under the HP Installer screen.
- Choose the name of the new HP printing device displayed on the list and click Print Using.
- Click on your HP printer name again under the pop-up window and then select Add.
- Get back to the Installer screen to finish the HP Deskjet 2540 install driver process by the on-screen instructions.
- Try to print, scan, or fax with your HP Deskjet 2540 printer.
HP Deskjet 2540 Driver Unavailable
The driver unavailable error message may occur when you try to install or uninstall the current version of the printer driver. Read the following solutions and carry out accordingly to solve the issue.
- Detach the USB cable that is attached to your printer and computer.
- Select Cancel or OK on the error dialog screen.
- Open Programs and Features on your computer to view the list of installed programs.
- Choose the old version of the printer driver and click Uninstall on the screen.
- Click Yes under the confirmation window and wait until the computer displays an error message.
- Click Cancel again to stop the uninstall process.
- Click the Retry button, check if the computer uninstalls the program or not, and restart your computer.
- Click Ignore on the screen if the problem continues.
- Restart your system once the uninstall completes.
- Use the Download button on our page to HP Deskjet 2540 install driver and reinstall driver.