HP Deskjet 2542 how to copy and find copy password
If you have issues regarding HP Deskjet 2542 how to copy, go through the step-by-step guide given here to know the process.
Simple guide on HP deskjet 2542 how to copy
- Read these steps and follow if your printer has buttons for the Copy function.
- Load blank or photo paper in the input tray.
- Load the original of the document you want to copy.
- Check if your printer has a flatbed scanner glass. If it has, place the original with the printed side down on the scanner glass.
- Keep it according to the edge of the pane and close the scanner lid.
- Load the original document as per the feeder paper guides until it is detected if you have a document feeder.
- Tap the Start Copy Black button if you want black and white copies.
- Press the Start Copy Color button if you need color copies.
- Change the number of copies by tapping the Copy button numerous times.
- Wait while the copy job begins after the last press of the button.
How to copy on hp deskjet 2542
- Make copies of your original documents from your printer which has the HP Deskjet 2542 how to copy button on the control panel.
- Place a plain sheet or photo paper in the main tray and then load the original.
- For printers which have a flatbed scanner glass, place the printed side of the original document on the scanner glass.
- For printers with a document feeder, keep the original document following the feeder paper guides until it is indicated.
- Prevent jams and copy quality issues by carefully placing the originals.
- Do not place any document that is very thick or hard to turn without wrinkling.
- Tap the copy button as per your requirement. Press the Start Copy Color if you want color documents.
- Start Copy Black if you want black and white copies.
- Change the number of copies by pressing the copy button multiple times.
- The copy job will start after you press the copy button for the last time.
Copy button on hp deskjet 2542
- Locate the Copy button on the control panel of the printer.
- Find the two copy buttons on the printer control panel if they have buttons only.
- Press the Start Copy Color button if you want to copy your originals in color.
- Tap the Start Copy Black button if you want to copy your documents in black and white.
- Find the copy button on the printers with a touch or text-based control panel.
- Go to the control panel of the printer and find options like Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo.
- Access these advanced settings of the copy function by touching Settings or the gear icon.
- Go through the steps given above to know how to copy your originals on text-based or touchscreen control panel.
- Use the option of Color or Black to copy your documents.
- Read through the options available in the advanced HP Deskjet 2542 how to copy settings to make use of that.