- 123.hp.com »
- Deskjet 2548 Wifi Password
HP Deskjet 2548 Wifi Password
HP Deskjet 2548 is an All-in-One printer that is capable of meeting all your printing needs. This Inkjet printer has a built-in wireless feature that allows you to connect to the network without any cable. In order to connect your printer to the wireless network, you need to know the network name and password. So, if you want to know the HP Deskjet 2548 Wifi Password, just follow the below instructions.
Connect Your Printer To The Wi-fi Network
- First, finish connecting your HP Deskjet 2548 printer to your computer.
- Now, insert the driver installation CD into the computer’s CD-ROM drive and start the installation process.
- In case you do not possess the installation CD, open the desired browser on your computer.
- Go to the official support page of your printer.
- Navigate to your printer model (HP Deskjet 2548) and download its driver.
- After completing the download, open the driver file and start the installation process.
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click the Run button to proceed.
- Next, you need to click on the Continue button in the Setup window.
- Review the license agreement. Then, go ahead and select the “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” checkbox.
- Click the Next button in the window that opens up. Now, wait for some time to finish installing the required software.
- In the Connection Options window, you will be asked to choose the way you want to connect your printer and computer.
- Select the “USB – Connect the printer to this computer using a USB cable” option from the list and click Next.
- Perform the on-screen prompts and click the Next button.
- Once you are prompted to restart your computer, click the Restart Later button.
- Now, close the Printer Setup window and connect your computer to the Wi-Fi device (router) you want to use.
- Now, go to the Start menu and click the All Programs button at the bottom-left side of the window.
- Navigate to the HP folder and expand it.
- Here, select the Printer Setup & Software file.
- Now, you will see the Printer Setup & Software window on the screen.
- Choose the “Convert a USB connected printer to wireless” option from the list.
- In the Network Setup window, select the “No, I will enter the settings manually” option and click the Next button.
- Choose your respective wireless network name from the available list and click on the Next button.
- Now, check the wireless password on the router you are going to connect to your printer. Note down the password.
- On your computer, input the password into the Wireless Password field and click the Next button in the Wireless Network Setup window.
- Wait for some time to complete the connection setup.
- Perform the on-screen prompts and complete the driver installation process.
You can now find the Wi-Fi password and complete the wireless setup of your HP Deskjet 2548 printer by following the above instructions.
In case you have any other HP Deskjet 2548 Wifi Password issues with your printer, click the Call button to contact our technical experts.