- 123.hp.com »
- HP Deskjet 2622 Ink No Ink Coming Out
Solved: HP Deskjet 2622 Ink No Ink Coming Out
Sometimes, you will see that your printer prints only blank pages. This issue will mainly occur when the ink does not come out from the ink cartridges. In this case, you can replace the problematic ink cartridges on your printer. If you are facing this issue with your HP DeskJet 2622 printer, no worries, we have included some troubleshooting solutions on this page. So, follow the below instructions to fix this issue on your 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer.
Replacing The Problematic Ink Cartridges
Before replacing the ink cartridges, make sure to check the estimated ink levels using your printer software. To do so, just perform the below instructions carefully.
Checking The Estimated Ink Levels
If you are using any incompatible ink cartridges with your printer, you need to replace them. Otherwise, check the estimated ink levels on the printer software before replacing the ink cartridges.
- Make sure to turn on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- Launch the 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer software on your computer and navigate to the Estimated Levels tab.
- Now, the estimated ink levels of all the cartridges will display on the screen.
- If no ink cartridges are low on ink, you don’t have to replace them.
- In case any ink cartridge levels are low, you need to replace them.
- Follow the below instructions to replace the ink cartridges on your 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer.
Installing The New Ink Cartridges
- Make sure to turn on your HP DeskJet 2622 printer.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Remove the empty (or problematic) ink cartridge from the respective slot.
- Uncover the new ink cartridge from the package.
- Discard its protective tapes.
- Now, insert the new ink cartridge into the respective slot on the 123.hp.com/dj2622 rinter.
- Confirm that the ink cartridges are installed correctly in their places.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Once the ink cartridge installation is finished, the printer will automatically print the alignment page.
- Now, you need to open the scanner lid.
- Load the alignment page with the scan side facing down on the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Hit the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button on your printer and check whether the issue is solved.
- If the problem continues, perform the below steps.
Align The Printhead Using The HP Software
- Launch the printer software on your computer.
- Select the Print, Scan & Fax tab at the top of the window.
- Next, go to the Print section.
- Here, click on the Maintain Your 123.hp.com/dj2622 Printer option from the list.
- The Printer Toolbox will now appear on the screen.
- Navigate to the Device Services tab and choose the Align Printheads option.
- Now, your HP printer will print the alignment sheet. Check whether the issue is solved.
- If the problem persists, perform the below steps.
Print A Diagnostics Page
- Click the Windows icon on your computer and navigate to the HP software.
- Here, pick the Print, Scan & Fax tab and go to the Print section.
- Click on the Maintain Your Printer option from the list.
- Navigate to the Device Reports tab and choose the Print Diagnostic Information option from the list.
- Now, your printer will start to print the diagnostics page.
- Ensure that the issue is solved on your printer.
With the above instructions, you can fix the “no ink coming out from the cartridge” issue on your HP DeskJet 2622 printer.
For further queries about your 123.hp.com/dj2622 printer, reach our technical experts using the call option on this page.