- 123-hp-com »
- HP DeskJet 2755e Troubleshooting
HP DeskJet 2755e Troubleshooting
Having trouble with your HP DeskJet 2755e printer? Don’t worry, printer problems can happen to anyone, but they’re usually easy to fix! Whether your printer isn’t printing, scanning, or connecting to Wi-Fi, we’ve got you covered with some simple solutions. In this article, we’ll walk you through the most common issues faced by HP DeskJet 2755e printer users and provide some helpful workarounds to get your printer up and running again. So, if you’re ready to tackle those printer woes, let’s dive in!
HP DeskJet 2755e Printer Offline- Let’s Get Back Online
Is the printer status showing “offline”? If yes, relax. Many people have faced this problem at least once in their printing experience. And the best part? You can resolve this issue in no time. Want to know how? Here we go:
- First, ensure that your DeskJet printer is on and that you have connected the printer to the computer over a wired or wireless network.
- Next, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool for Windows if you’re encountering this issue with the Windows computer.
- If you’re using a Mac, use the HP Smart app’s diagnostic and repair features to resolve the offline issue. Windows users can also try this suggestion.
- If the printer is on, but you find its status as “offline,” then it means the Use Printer Offline option is enabled on it. Verify it. If yes, disable it.
- Now, check if the printer is back online. If not, that’s okay. Try the workarounds below.
- Ensure that you have installed the latest and most compatible printer driver on your computer.
- A simple restart can sometimes work a miracle. So, as the next step in troubleshooting, restart the printer and computer.
- If the restart process also fails, remove and re-add your printer to the computer.
Is your printer back online? Sounds Good!
HP DeskJet Printer Not Printing- Let’s Fix it Together!
Is your printer not printing or responding to your print request? Then you have reached the right page. Next to “printer offline,” “printer not printing” is the most searched query on the Internet. That is why we created this section after conducting extensive research on the print issue and discovering workarounds that help solve the problem. Try the solutions one by one in the order below to make your printer print again.
- First, ensure that the printer is in online mode.
- Next, check the printer’s input tray and the ink cartridge levels.
- Reload the tray if it is empty. Similarly, if the ink levels are low or empty, replace the cartridge with a new one.
- The printer will stop responding to your printer-related request when it encounters an issue. When this happens, you will see an error message related to the issue either on the HP Smart app screen or in the printer software.
- So, if you find any error message, clear it as soon as possible to resume printing on your printer.
- If there is no error message, verify the printer. Have you set the printer as the default printer? If not, do it now.
- After doing that, try to print a test document or photo.
- If the printer fails to print the document or photo again, reinstall the printer driver and reset the printing system (Mac).
We hope that one of the solutions above helped you fix the print issue on your printer.
HP Printer Not Scanning- Fixed
Are you receiving the “Can’t Scan,” “Scanner is Unavailable,” or a similar scan-related error message when trying to scan an original with your HP DeskJet 2755e printer? Then we’ve got your back. Scanning problems can occur for a variety of reasons, including incorrectly loading the original to be scanned or using an incompatible scanner driver. Whatever the causes might be, there is a solution to each printer or scanner problem. So, take it easy and follow along with us to make the printer scan again.
- First, ensure that you have placed the right original that you want to scan correctly.
- Next, check the scanner glass. If the glass contains dirt particles, then there are chances that the printer will not scan.
- Clean the scanner glass if you find any dirt particles stuck on it.
- Ensure that you’re using the latest scanner driver.
- If you’re using the HP Smart app for scanning, ensure that you’re using the app’s latest version.
- Are you facing this issue with a Windows computer? Then, install and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer.
- Select your printer and click “Fix Scanning.” The app will do the rest.
That’s it. Fixing a scanning issue is that easy.
HP DeskJet 2755e Printer Not Connecting to Wi-Fi- Fixes to Try
Are you having trouble connecting your HP DeskJet 2755e printer to a wireless network? It happens most of the time with the Wi-Fi-enabled printer. But wait! You can overcome this Wi-Fi connectivity problem by trying the simple workarounds that we have discussed below.
- To begin with, ensure that you’re using the recommended Wi-Fi connection for the Wi-Fi setup.
- Have you connected your printer to the computer using the USB cable? If yes, unplug the cable and then perform the Wi-Fi setup.
- Ensure that your printer is placed closer to the router.
- If you have started facing this issue after configuring the security settings or software, the problem is behind it.
- Kindly disable the settings or software and then try to connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Sometimes using outdated printer firmware can also lead to these kinds of Wi-Fi connectivity-related issues. So, ensure that you’re using the latest firmware.
- If the above fails, reset your printer’s network settings to default, and then try to perform the Wi-Fi setup.
If the printer fails to connect to Wi-Fi again, then it’s time to get real-time assistance from an expert.
No More Printer Woes! Get Instant Support
We understand that being new to a printer can be daunting, especially when you encounter issues. But don’t worry. We’re here to help! We have created this HP DeskJet 2755e troubleshooting article to help you through fixing common printer problems like a pro. We’ve covered a range of issues and provided their solutions in this article, so you can get back to printing in no time. However, if you don’t find your printer problem listed or prefer real-time assistance, our printer experts are just a click away. Use the toll-free number or chat button provided on this page to get in touch with them. Happy troubleshooting!