- 123.hp.com »
- HP DeskJet 2755e Wireless Setup
HP DeskJet 2755e Wireless Setup
“Connect with Ease: How to Set Up Your Printer for Wireless Printing”
Do you want to use your HP DeskJet 2755e printer from anywhere in your network? Or are you looking for the right procedure to connect your HP+ printer to a new or existing wireless network? Then, look no further! This article is intended to assist you and ensure that you correctly and quickly set up your HP printer for wireless communication. Before we dive in, ensure that you have completed the printer’s hardware setup. It is indeed paramount. If you want to perform your HP DeskJet 2755e printer’s hardware setup, no worries!
Use this article as a reference to do it easily, quickly, and, most importantly, error-free. If your printer and wireless network are ready, let’s see how to perform the HP DeskJet 2755e Wi-Fi setup without further ado.
To an Existing network
Welcome to the world of wireless printing! We can assist you with setting up your HP DeskJet printer for wireless communication or connecting it to an existing wireless network. With our easy-to-follow guide, you can connect your printer to the network in just a few simple steps.
- First, make sure your printer is in Auto Wireless Connect (AWC) setup mode. If it’s not, don’t worry—you can enable it in just a few seconds.
- Press and hold the printer’s Cancel and Wi-Fi buttons simultaneously for three seconds.
- You will see the light beside the Wi-Fi button blinking. Can you see it? If yes, the AWC setup mode is enabled.
- Now, open the HP Smart app on your smartphone or computer (that is connected to Wi-Fi).
- Then, install the printer and connect it to the existing wireless network by following the on-screen instructions.
And just like that, your printer is now successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network and ready for wireless printing. So what are you waiting for? Connect your printer to an existing Wi-Fi network now!
To a New Network
If you’ve recently set up a new wireless network at your home or office, then you’ll want to connect your printer to it as soon as possible to start wireless printing. Don’t worry. Connecting your printer to a new wireless network is a piece of cake, and the best part is that you can use the Push Button or PIN method to perform it. This Wi-Fi setup article will show you how to connect your DeskJet printer to a Wi-Fi network using the Push Button method. If you have a wireless router that has a WPS button, then you’re all set to follow these simple instructions:
- Start by initiating the WPS Push Button method on your printer. It’s as easy as pressing and holding the printer’s Wi-Fi button for three seconds.
- Make sure that the WPS Push Button method is enabled on your printer.
- Within two minutes of enabling the WPS Push Button method on your printer, press the wireless router’s WPS button.
- Within a few seconds, the light beside the Wi-Fi button on your printer will start glowing steadily blue, indicating that the printer is now connected to your wireless network.
- Finally, open and use the HP Smart app to install the printer on your computer or smartphone over the wireless network.
That’s it! By following the simple steps above, you’ll be able to connect your printer to your new wireless network and start enjoying wireless printing in no time.
Is your Printer Ready for Wi-Fi Printing? Great!
See, connecting the printer to a new or existing wireless network is that easy. Are you new to a printer or Wi-Fi configuration? Then, getting real-time assistance from an expert will be beneficial in performing the Wi-Fi setup. Give us a call now to get real-time assistance in setting up your HP DeskJet 2755e printer for Wi-Fi communication. Happy Wireless Printing!