HP Deskjet 3545 Error Code oxc4eb827f Solutions and Guidelines
HP Deskjet 3545 error code oxc4eb827f indicates that there is a problem with the machine. Follow the steps to resolve this error which can be related to the hardware or software of the printer.
HP Deskjet 3545 error code oxc4eb827f
- Switch on your printer by tapping the Power button.
- View the message remove the ink cartridge on the screen.
- Unplug the power cord from the backside of the printer.
- Power off your computer and switch off the wireless router.
- Wait for 2 minutes and then replug the cable in the printer.
- Tap the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Remove the color ink cartridge and take out the cord from the rear of the printer.
- Reconnect the power cable to the printer after 2 minutes.
- Create a copy. Switch on your computer and router.
- Check if the printer is working now by printing something.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 Error Code Oxc4eb827f
HP Deskjet 3545 error code oxc4eb827f will occur when there are issues with the ink cartridge. However, this error can also occur in case there are issues related to the hardware or software of the printer. Go through the step-by-step guide to know how to resolve this problem,
- Try solving this error by removing and reinstalling the ink cartridges. This process can clear many error messages.
- Power on the printer and hold-up until it is silent and idle. Do not proceed if the printer is making noise.
- Unplug the USB cable from the backside of the printer if it is connected. In case your printer has a wireless connection, do not disconnect.
- Take out the ink cartridges from your printer. With your printer switched on, unplug the power cable from the backside of the printer and the wall socket or power strip.
- Do not do any operation for 60 seconds. Insert the power cable back into the wall socket. Do not connect to a surge protector.
- Reconnect the power plug to the rear of your printer. Tap the Power switch on the printer if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait while the printer goes through a warm-up session. It is possible that the printer lights might blink and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the printer finishes the warm-up period. Do not move on to the next steps until the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges and close the ink cartridge access door. If you want to print a calibration page after receiving a prompt, do that.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the backside of the printer if you have disconnected it. Try to print a document or photograph and check if the issue is resolved. Service the printer if these steps did not resolve the HP Deskjet 3545 error code oxc4eb827f issue.