Steps: HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
- Install the HP Smart app on your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website from your phone or tablet.
- Search for the HP Smart app on the site and install it.
- Connect your mobile phone to your wireless network.
- Open the application and add your printer.
- Tap the plus sign if your printer does not display in the list.
- Add your printer by choosing your printer from the available printers.
- Set up a new printer if your printer isn’t on the list and complete the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3630 Setup Wireless
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi using WPS. Ensure you have the following requirements before you start the setup.
- Get a wireless 802.11b/g/n network that has a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point and a computer connected to your wireless network.
- Make sure your printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network. Download and then install the printer software on your computer.
- Check if your WPS router has a WPS push button. Follow the Push Button method if it supports. If it does not, follow the PIN method.
- Do these steps to start the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup using the Push Button method.
- Press the Wireless button on the router and hold it for more than three seconds to start the WPS push mode. The Wireless light starts blinking.
- Tap the WPS button on your router. A timer for around two minutes will start while a wireless connection is established.
- Do the following steps to use the PIN method for setting up a wireless connection. Tap the Wireless button and Information button simultaneously to print a network configuration page and find a WPS PIN.
- Find the PIN at the top of the information page. Tap and hold the Wireless button on the control panel for more than 3 seconds. The wireless light will blink.
- Enter the WPS PIN by opening the configuration utility. Wait for around two minutes. The Wireless light will stop blinking but remain lit after the printer is connected.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup Mac
- Get a wireless network that has a wireless router, a computer connected to a wireless network, network name (SSID), and WEP key or WPA passphrase.
- Ensure that you connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- Check if you have installed the software on your computer. If you haven’t installed the printer software on your computer, do these steps to download and install it.
- Insert the printer software disc in the CD drive of your computer.
- Double-tap the HP Installer icon on the CD and proceed with the displayed prompts.
- Follow the steps if you don’t have the printer software installed on your computer. Open the Applications folder and double-tap the HP Utility icon.
- Select the Setup New Device option from the Devices menu at the top menu bar and go with the instructions.
- Wait for the Wireless light to stop blinking and remain lit after the printer is connected successfully.
- Connect a new printer to your Mac device by doing as per the displayed HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup instructions. Open the System Preferences option.
- Click Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the Hardware option depending on what displays. Tap + below the list of printers and choose the new printer from the list.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Password
- Locate the wireless password on your wireless router or in the paperwork that came from your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Check if the wireless network is labeled as security password, Wireless key, WPA2 password, or similar.
- Find the password from your Windows computer. Ensure that it is connected to your network.
- Right-tap the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup tray icon and click Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change Adapter Settings. Right-click the name of your Wi-Fi and tap Status.
- Select Wireless Properties. Click the Security option and press the Show Characters checkbox to see the wireless network security key.
- Check the wireless password from your Mac computer. Open Finder>Go>Utilities.
- Open the Keychain Access app. Tap Local Items in the Keychains list and click Password in the Category list.
- Double-tap the wireless network name and tick the Show password check-box.
- Enter the administrator password if prompted and tap OK.
HP Deskjet 3630 Not Printing Wirelessly
If you face the issue of your printer not printing wirelessly, it can be resolved by a few simple steps. The printer might not print if your computer is not able to detect the printer over a wireless connection.
- Restart the devices like the printer, computer, and router.
- Turn your printer off and wait for 10 seconds.
- Remove the power plug from the printer,
- Power off the computer that you are using to print.
- Attach the printer power cord to the printer and turn it on.
- Unplug the power cable from your router and wait for 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router and power it on.
- Connect your printer to your network and try printing again with HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup guide.