HP Deskjet 3700 Default Password Solutions
The HP Deskjet 3700 Default Password is often required for connecting a computer and a printer. You can find this password on the router, or obtain it from Windows or Mac computer.
HP Deskjet 3700 Series Wifi Password
- In HP Deskjet 3700, a network password is provided in a paper by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) when you subscribe to the Internet Service.
- You can also find the password below the router on the sticker that is labeled as WPA2 password, WEP key, security password, or Wireless key.
- If you are unable to find your password, contact your ISP.
- Right-click on the network name that is found at the bottom of the Windows computer screen.
- Go to the option called Open Network and Sharing Center and choose the option called Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click on the printer name and do the following Status->Wireless Properties->Security->Show Characters.
- The characters on the computer screen are your network HP Deskjet 3700 default password.
- If you use a Mac computer, click Finder and then hit the Go button.
- Do the following actions to get a password. Utilities->Keychain Access->Local Items->Category Lists->Passwords-> (printer name)
- Show Password.
- Enter the admin password under the prompt screen and click OK to show the password on the Mac computer.
HP Deskjet 3700 Wifi Direct Password
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch in on.
- Confirm whether the cartridges are installed.
- Ensure that the plain paper is loaded in the main tray.
- On the computer, select the Wireless icon.
- And, choose the printer with DIRECT in the name from the list of networks.
- Type the HP Deskjet 3700 default password to log in.
- Open the item you need to print.
- Choose File and then select Print.
- Choose the printer from the list of printers, and choose Print.
- Reconnect to the local Wi-Fi network after the print work gets completed with HP Deskjet 3700 default password.