HP Deskjet 3700 Setup and Installation Solutions
The HP Deskjet 3700 setup involves unboxing the packaging material and setting up the printer model by using the user manual. Then, switch on the printer, install the cartridges, place the papers and the pages prints successfully with no errors or issues.
HP Deskjet 3700 All In One Series Setup
- Unpack the printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Take out the packaging material of the printer.
- Load papers into the main input tray.
- Connect the network cable if you connect it to the network.
- Fix the phone cable for fax if necessary.
- Connect the power properly into the outlet.
- View the Power button on the printer and switch it on.
- Then, update the firmware by using the control panel.
- Install the printer software using the USB wired or wireless connection.
- Do a print test page and the pages prints successfully.
HP Deskjet 3700 Setup Mac
- In HP Deskjet 3700, get the network name or SSID and the network password, which is otherwise called the WEP key or WPA passphrase. Ensure that the computer and the router are switched on. The computer is connected to the same printer that you need to connect it to the printer. ->Switch on the printer & place it close to the computer and in the range of the router during the HP Deskjet 3700 setup procedure.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- If the printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation tells you to connect the cable if necessary. If a Let’s Identify the product to get started page displays, select Printer, type the printer model number and then select Submit. And, you need to change the Operating System, select Change, choose the version, and select Change.
- Choose Download next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, depending on the option that displays.
- Open the Downloads folder, and open the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to begin the installation.
- Then HP Deskjet 3700 setup and install the software.
- If you need to add the printer to the printer queue, choose the name of the printer, select the Use or Print Using menu, choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu and then select Add.
HP Setup Tool Deskjet 3700
- Lift the printer from the box and keep it on a flat surface. Remove the tape all the packaging material from the printer. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull to open the ink cartridge access door for HP Deskjet 3700 setup.
- Take out all the tape and packing materials from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The power cord must be plugged in the other end in the electrical outlet. Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the preferred language and tap Continue to confirm your choice. Then it displays to select your specific Country\region and then press Continue to confirm your choice.
- Tap Date and Time and it displays to set the month, year and day. Press Done. Hold the underside of the tray and pull out the tray for HP Deskjet 3700 setup.
- Place the paper width guides to their outermost positions. Insert white, plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the short edge is put forward and the print side is facing down.
- Place the paper width guides inward so that they rest on the edges of the paper. Push the tray towards the printer until it locks into place.
- Pull the output tray extender out and raise the paper catch. Keep your fingers in the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Pull it to open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Take the ink cartridges from the packaging material. Handle the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing towards the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward until it holds into place. Shut the ink cartridge access door for HP Deskjet 3700 setup and installation.