HP Deskjet 3700 All In One Series Wireless Setup
- Using the HP Smart App
- In Android and Apple iOS:lits.
- Install the HP Smart app in the Android or Apple device.
- Ensure that the mobile device is connected to the HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup network.
- Open the HP Smart app and then add your printer.
- Continue to print if the printer displays.
- Press the + sign to choose the printer from the list of printers if the printer does not display.
- In Windows:
- Get the HP Smart app from the Windows store and download & install the app on the Windows device.
- Check if the HP Smart app searches for the printers connected to the network and add the printer to your network. It automatically chooses up the printer, if you have only one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the printer button, choose Select a Different Printer and click the printer you need from the list, if you keep more than one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the + sign, choose Set up a New Printer and complete the setup if you are setting a new printer on the network.
- Choose the + sign, select Add Printer not Listed, choose Set up a New Printer and finish the process, if you have more than one printer to be connected on the network and also need to set up a new printer.
HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup Mac
In case of Mac, the HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup involves installing the software. So, get the Network name and Network security password before starting the process.
- If Wireless Setup is not listed, proceed with the method of adding the printer through System Preferences.
- In the touchscreen or LCD menu display printer, choose the Wireless, Network or Setup menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer.
- For printers without displays, tap the Wireless icon to switch on the wireless radio.
- If the wireless light is ON, the printer is interconnected to the network. If the light blinks, move the printer nearer to the wireless router
- Tap the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the router and wait till the wireless light is solid. Select the Apple menu, choose System Preferences and then select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer name is listed, remove and add the printer to confirm that it is set up correctly. Select the printer name and choose the – sign to delete the printer. Click the + sign to select Add Printer or Scanner and choose your printer.
- If the printer name is not listed, select the Plus sign, select Add Printer or Scanner, choose the name of the printer. Select the Use or Print Using option and then choose AirPrint or the printer name to finish the setup.
Connect HP Deskjet 3700 Printer To Wifi
In HP Deskjet 3700, collect the Network name and Network security password. And, make sure that the computer is connected to the network. Ensure that the printer is placed close to the computer. Also, ensure that the printer and the computer are on. Tap the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel. Press HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup Wizard and connect the printer.
- Check if the computer is turned on and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Use the same router for connecting the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is loaded with paper and installed with ink cartridges.
- On your computer browser, select Download.
- Wait till the computer finishes the installation process without clicking the Continue button.
- Check if the printer is turned on and press the Wireless and Cancel button together to reset the network settings.
- Release the buttons and get back to the HP Installation Connect window.
- Click Continue and carry out the instructions on the screen.
- Choose the Wireless option under the Connection Option window.
- Choose Yes on the HP Auto Wireless Connect screen and choose Next to finish the HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup and installation.
HP Deskjet 3700 Network Setup
For the wired network setup in HP Deskjet 3700, ensure that you have a network router with available Ethernet ports. And, ensure that the computer is connected to the router if it is not already connected. Obtain the Ethernet Cable. Locate the Power button on the printer and press it. Remove the plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the rear of the printer. Then, connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and an available port on the router.