How To Set Up Wireless Printer HP Deskjet 3722
- Install the HP Smart app in Android or Apple device.
- Ensure that the mobile device is connected to the wireless network.
- Open the HP Smart app and add the printer.
- Continue to print if the printer displays.
- Tap the + sign to choose the printer from the list of printers if the printer does not display.
- In Windows, get the HP Smart app from the Windows store and download & install the app on the Windows device.
- Check if the HP Smart app searches for the printers connected to the network and add the printer to the network. It automatically chooses up the printer, if you have only one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the printer button, choose Select a Different Printer and click the printer you need from the list, if you keep more than one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the + sign, choose Set up a New Printer and complete the HP Deskjet 3722 wireless setup if you are setting a new printer on the network.
- Choose the + sign, select Add Printer not Listed, choose Set up a New Printer and finish the process, if you have more than one printer to be connected on the network and also need to set up a new printer.
HP Deskjet 3722 Wireless Setup Mac
- In case of Mac, open Finder, choose Go in the top menu bar and select Applications. Double-click on the HP folder -> HP Utility. In the All Settings tab, select Wireless Setup.
- If HP Deskjet 3722 wireless setup is not listed, proceed with the method of adding the printer through System Preferences.
- In the touchscreen or LCD menu display printer, choose the Setup, Wireless or Network menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer.
- For printers without displays, tap the Wireless icon to switch on the wireless radio.
- If the wireless light is ON, the printer is connected to the network. If the light blinks, move the printer nearer to the HP Deskjet 3722 wireless setup router.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the router and wait till the wireless light is solid. Select the Apple menu, choose System Preferences and then select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- If the printer name is listed, remove and add the printer to confirm that it is set up correctly. Select the printer name and choose the – sign to delete the printer. Click the + sign to select Add Printer or Scanner and choose the printer.
- If the printer name is not listed, select the Plus sign, select the Add Printer or Scanner, choose the name of the printer. Select the Use or Print Using option and then choose AirPrint or the printer name to finish the HP Deskjet 3722 wireless setup.