How To Make A Copy Using HP DeskJet 3752
Most multifunction printers, including the HP DeskJet 3752 printer, support the copy function. This feature allows you to create duplicates from an original. The DeskJet 3752 printer from HP uses the digital imaging method to make copies. We cannot give the exact copy speed of this printer because it varies depending on the complexity of the type of document being copied. However, it can make instant copies of the original. The printer must be set up and ready to use in order to perform the copying process smoothly. Make sure that the recommended media type is loaded in the input tray of your printer.
Click here if you have not yet set up the printer and are looking for instructions on how to set it up properly. After you have set up the printer, place the original on the scanner glass. The HP DeskJet 3752 printer does not have an ADF. Therefore, you can only copy one item at a time using the printer’s scanner glass. After you have copied a page, you can copy the next page. Also, you cannot change the print mode quality when copying with this printer. Now let us see in detail how to copy a document with the HP DeskJet 3752 printer.
HP DeskJet 3752 Printer – Copying – Step-by-step Guide
First Things First
- Turn on your HP DeskJet printer if it is turned off.
- Make sure there is enough paper in the input tray.
- Get the original you want to copy.
- Place the original to be copied on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Make sure that the original is face down.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Wait until the printer indicates that the loaded original has been detected.
Copying A Document
- Press the Start Color Copy button if you want to make a copy of the inserted original in color.
- Otherwise, press the Start Copy Black button to make a copy of the original in black and white.
- Quickly press the Copy button several times to change the number of copies.
- Wait for the copy process to start after the last time you press the copy button.
- This is how you can make a copy of a document with HP DeskJet 3752.
You have made a copy of your document. Great!
Have you now learned how to make copies with your HP DeskJet 3752 printer? We believe yes. Would you like to learn more about copying a document with this printer? If so, talk or chat with our technical expert now. Click the toll-free button on this page to contact our expert now.