HP Deskjet 3752 Not Printing
HP Deskjet 3752 not printing error occurs when there is an issue with the printer driver or ink cartridges. The printer will also show printing issues when the print jobs are stuck. Go through these solutions to resolve the error.
Simple Steps: HP Deskjet 3752 Not Printing
- Restart your printer as the first step to solve the HP Deskjet 3752 not printing problem.
- Take out the power plug from the back of your printer with the printer powered on.
- Remove the power cord from the wall socket and unplug the USB cable if connected.
- Halt for 2-3 minutes. Tap and hold the Power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any remaining charge.
- Replug the power cable straight into a wall socket without any surge protector or multi-plug extension.
- Connect the power plug back to the printer.
- Power on your printer. Wait until the warm-up session is over and the printer is idle.
- Ensure that you use genuine ink cartridges in your printer.
- Using fake or defective ink cartridges in the printer will cause HP Deskjet 3752 not printing issues.
- Check the ink level of the cartridges. Replace them if they are low on ink.
How to resolve HP Deskjet 3752 Won’t Print
HP Deskjet 3752 won t print if the cartridges are defective or the ink is low or empty in the cartridges. Follow these steps to fix the HP Deskjet 3752 not printing issue.
- If your HP Deskjet 3752 won t print, then check if the ink cartridges installed in your printer is genuine or not.
- Ensure that the ink levels in the cartridges are not low or empty.
- Check the ink levels in your Windows computer. Turn on the printer.
- Type your printer model name in Windows and click on your printer’s name in the list of results.
- View the estimated ink level in the HP Printer Assistant home screen.
- Check the estimated ink levels from your Mac computer. Switch on your printer.
- Tap the Apple menu and open System Preferences. Choose Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners depending on the option displayed.
- Tap the name of your printer, open Options & Supplies, and then tap Supply Levels.
- Replace the ink cartridge if they are low on ink. Power on your printer and open the cartridge access door. Wait until the printer is silent.
- Press on the ink cartridge, take it out, and place the new ink cartridge into the respective slots. Close the cartridge access door and align the printer after this.
Steps to Perform HP Deskjet 3752 How To Print
- The steps for HP Deskjet 3752 how to print are given below as a step by step instruction.
- Go with the information here to know how to print from your Windows computer.
- Edit the document before you start printing it.
- Modify text size, font, layout options, and alter other appearance settings.
- Open the document where you created your document, click File, and tap Print to open general print settings.
- Access more print options by clicking Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences.
- Change the orientation, paper type, paper size, etc., on the window displayed.
- Modify the color and quality settings to get the best printing results.
- Change the color and quality in the displayed settings option.
- Tap OK and then press Print after making all the changes.
How To Print On Photo Paper HP Deskjet 3752
- Know how to print on photo paper HP Deskjet 3752 from your Windows computer by complying with the HP Deskjet 3752 not printing instructions here.
- Take out the plain paper from the main input tray.
- Keep the short edge of the photo paper into the main tray depending on your printer type.
- Ensure the glossy or the print side of the paper is facing up in your printer with a rear load tray.
- Balance the paper width guides so that they are resting against the edges of the paper.
- Edit the appearance of the photo by altering its color, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Right-tap the photograph, select Open With, and choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Click the menu icon and then tap Print. Wait while the Print Pictures window opens displaying the general print settings.
- Open the Document Properties window to get more settings. Click Options>Printer Preferences>Preferences.
- Change the settings as per your preferences. Click OK and then Print. Remove the photo paper after you print because the paper might begin to wrinkle.
HP Deskjet 3752 Two Sided Printing
- The HP Deskjet 3752 two sided printing function can be carried out easily from your computer. Read the steps to understand the process from your Windows computer and fix HP Deskjet 3752 not printing issue.
- Place a sufficient amount of plain paper in the main input tray to avoid page ordering issues and complete the print job.
- Open your document, tap File, and then click Print. View the Printer Properties, Preferences, or Printer Setup window and choose your printer from the list.
- Click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplexing) option if the Printing shortcuts menu is available.
- Tap the Layout or Finishing tab if a Printing Shortcut option is not available.
- Spot the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing option and choose the page flip or binding option.
- Tap OK and then click the Print option.
- Take out the printed first side pages from the output tray and align the sheets by tapping it on an even surface.
- Keep the printed first side pages into the input tray. Flip the pages so that the print side is facing down.
- Load the bottom short edge of the document into the printer. Tap Continue and then press Print. The other side of the pages prints.
HP Deskjet 3752 Print From Phone
- HP Deskjet 3752 print from phone process can be done by installing the HP Smart app.
- Install the app on your mobile phone running on Android OS 5.0 or later, or Apple iOS 10 or later.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Ensure that your mobile is connected to your wireless network. Open the application and add your printer.
- Add your printer if it does not display by tapping the Plus sign and choosing your printer from the list of printers.
- Set up a new printer and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Open the HP Smart app to perform functions like print, scan, copy, etc.
- Touch the Print option to print from your phone, social media account, or cloud storage.
- Tap the Document or Photo icon at the bottom of the screen. Sign in if you are printing from an online account.
- Choose a document or photo to print and press the Print or Printer icon.