Troubleshooting: HP Deskjet 3752 Offline Error
HP Deskjet 3752 offline error is indicated with the status message ‘offline’ or ‘printer offline’ in Windows. Status like ‘The printer is not responding’ appears on your Mac system and the printer does not print. Follow the steps here to resolve the HP Deskjet 3752 offline issue.
Simple Steps To Solve HP Deskjet 3752 Printer Offline
- Proceed by following these simple steps to solve HP Deskjet 3752 printer offline error.
- Download the tool HP Print and Scan Doctor on your Windows computer.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe file from the downloaded folder on your computer.
- Open the tool, click Start, and choose your printer.
- Turn off your printer and then power it on.
- Click Retry if your printer is not on the list.
- Comply with the instructions given in the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Click Yes if the screen prompts you to enable the printer updates.
- Click Yes if a screen appears prompting you to make set your printer as the default printer.
- Try to print after doing these steps.
How to fix the offline error in hp deskjet 3752 printer
- If you are thinking how to fix the offline error in HP Deskjet 3752 printer, then read the instructions given here to resolve it.
- Ensure that your printer is ready because the printer that is switched off or not available for communication is offline.
- Notice the status of your printer. If it is in sleep mode, tap the Power button to wake it up from it.
- Make sure the printer is set up. Install genuine ink cartridges in their slots and load appropriate paper in the input tray.
- Ensure there are no blinking lights on the control panel of the printer to before fixing HP Deskjet 3752 offline error.
- Restart the printer and do not proceed until it is ready.
- Try printing now. If the HP Deskjet 3752 offline remains, follow the next steps given here.
- Reset the printer. On your Mac computer, click the Apple menu and tap System Preferences.
- Tap Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners. Right-tap anywhere inside the Printers box.
- Click Reset printing system and tap Reset in the confirmation window. Type the administrator name and password and tap OK. Add your printer to the list and try printing.