HP Deskjet 3752 Setup and Installation Guidelines
HP Deskjet 3752 setup involves taking out the printer out of the box and removing the packing materials. Connect the power cord, install the ink cartridges into the slots, and load papers into the input tray. After this, download the printer software and align the ink cartridges.
Quick solution for HP Deskjet 3752 setup
- Follow this quick solution for HP Deskjet 3752 printer setup.
- Take out your printer from the shipment box. Remove the packing materials covering it.
- Connect the printer power plug to a wall socket.
- Power on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Do not proceed until your printer is silent and idle.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package. Hold only the black plastic on it and keep the contacts towards the printer.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective holes and close the access door.
- Load appropriate plain paper into the main input tray.
- Install the latest printer software on your computer depending on the operating system.
Complete Guidelines for how to setup HP Deskjet 3752
- Read the instructions to get the complete guidelines for how to setup HP Deskjet 3752.
- Remove the printer from its shipment box. Take out the packing materials covering it and give them for recycling.
- Attach an end of the power plug to the rear of your printer and another end to the electrical socket.
- Switch on your printer by tapping the Power button present on it. Open the ink cartridge access door to insert the ink cartridges into their slots.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its packaging and touch only the black plastic on it.
- Hold them in a way that the contacts are facing the printer and install them inside. Insert the black cartridge into the right and color ink cartridge into the left.
- Redo the same steps for other ink cartridges if applicable. Shut the cartridge access door.
- Elevate the input tray and its extender. Pull the input tray shield and keep it that way, adjust the paper width guide to the left, and free the input tray shield.
- Load 60 sheets of blank white paper into the main input tray and move it inside until it stops.
- Pull the output tray and its extender out and then raise the paper catch. Install the printer software now that your HP Deskjet 3752 setup is done. Get the latest software from the manufacturer’s website.
HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Mac Instruction
- HP Deskjet 3752 setup mac instruction involves steps which are easy to follow. Get the following items before you start with the HP Deskjet 3752 setup.
- Make sure your printer is powered on and in a ready state. Obtain a USB cord which is less than 3m and ensure that there is a USB port on your computer.
- Remove the printer USB cable from your computer. Go to the manufacturer’s website, type your printer model, and click Begin. If the HP Easy Start downloads, follow the instructions to set up and install the printer.
- If the HP Easy Start app fails, visit the manufacturer’s website and enter your printer model. Confirm that the operating system entered is right.
- Click Download next to HP Easy Start in the Driver-Product Installation Software. Open the file in the Downloads folder of your computer or the browser.
- Select the USB option if you are prompted to choose the printer connection type.
- Make sure that you select HP Scan or HP Easy Scan on the Install screen if your printer has a scanner to enable the full scan functionality.
- To add your printer to the print queue, tap the name of your printer, click the Use or Print Using option, choose the name of your printer, and press Add.
- Return to the HP Installer window to finish the installation.
- Try performing operations like print, scan, copy, fax, etc., whatever your printer supports.