HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup: Windows, Mac, Find Wireless Password
HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup can be carried out by carrying out any one of the methods available. The ways to set up Wi-Fi on your printer can be done by using the printer software or the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method.
HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup Mac
- Obtain a network that has a WPS-enabled wireless router, a system connected to a wireless network, network name (SSID), and WPA passphrase or WEP key.
- For HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup mac, ensure that you connect your computer and printer to the same Wi-Fi.
- Confirm that you have installed the software on your computer. If you haven’t installed the printer software yet, do the steps here to download and install it.
- Place the printer software disc in the disk drive of your computer.
- Double-click the HP Installer icon on the CD and proceed with the displayed prompts.
- Follow the guide here if you don’t have the printer software installed on your device. Tap the Applications folder and double-click the HP Utility icon.
- Press the Setup New Device option from the Devices menu and go with the instructions.
- Halt until the Wireless light stops blinking. The constant light indicates that the printer is connected successfully.
- Connect a printer to your Mac device by following the displayed instructions. Tap the System Preferences option.
- Click Print & Fax or Print & Scan in the Hardware option depending on what appears. Tap + below the list of printers and click the new printer on the list.
HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Password Finding
- HP Deskjet 3752 wireless password finding is an easy task and can be found from multiple sources.
- Check the wireless password from your Mac computer. Open Finder, then tap Go, and click Utilities.
- Press the Keychain Access app. Tap Local Items in the Keychains list and select Password from the Category list.
- Double-click the Wi-Fi name and mark the Show password check-box. Key in the administrator password if asked and tap OK.
- Find the password on the wireless router or in the paperwork that came from your Internet Service Provider.
- See if the HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup network is labeled as security password, WPA2 password, or similar.
- Obtain the password from your Windows system. Make sure that it is connected to your network.
- Right-click the wireless network tray option and tap Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Change Adapter Settings. Right-click on the name of your Wi-Fi and choose Status.
- Click the Wireless Properties option. Tap Security and click the Show Characters check-box to find the HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup network security key.
HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Doesn’t Work
- The HP Deskjet 3752 wireless doesn’t work error can be fixed easily. Restart your devices and connect them to Wi-Fi again.
- Set up your printer for a wireless connection by restarting your devices. Switch off your printer and wait for about 10 seconds.
- Unplug the power plug from your printer and turn off the power of your computer or the device you are using to print.
- Attach the power plug to your printer once more and power it on. Take out the power cable from your router and wait for close to 10 seconds.
- Connect the power plug to the printer again and turn it on. Now, connect your printer to your network by doing the steps.
- Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi. Locate the WPS button on your HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup router but do not press it.
- Switch on your printer. Tap the Cancel button on the printer’s control panel in case it is in the sleep mode. Change the network settings of your printer.
- Press the Wireless and Cancel buttons. Do not release it until you see the Power light blinking. Do not continue until you see the Wireless light flashing.
- The network settings on the printer are now reset. The printer will be in the setup mode for 2 hours.
- Press and WPS button on the router and hold it for 3-5 seconds until it indicates that the HP Deskjet 3752 wireless setup connection process has begun. The blue Wireless light will stop flickering and remain lit once your printer is connected.