HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline Error Fixing
HP Deskjet 3755 printer offline error happens when there are connectivity issues. This issue is indicated by messages like ‘offline’ or ‘The printer is not responding’ on the computer. Go for the solutions applicable to your operating system.
How To Fix HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows computer if you want to know how to fix HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline error.
- Run the file from its downloaded location. Launch the app, tap Start, and choose your printer.
- In case your printer is not in the list, turn off your printer and click Retry.
- Follow the instructions in the HP Print and Scan Doctor application if there is a connection problem.
- Tap Yes if you are prompted to enable the printer updates and also if you are asked to set the printer as the default one.
- Check if you are able to print. Proceed to the next steps if the issue persists.
- Set your printer as the default one from your Windows 10 computer. On the search bar of your Windows, type devices.
- Tap Printers and Scanners in the list. In case it is selected, uncheck the box next to Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Click on your printer’s name from the list and click Manage. If there are many printers in the list, choose the one which is idle or silent.
- Press Set as default under the Manage your device option. Check if you are able to print.
HP Deskjet 3755 Offline Mac
- The HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline mac error can be resolved by making sure that the printer is ready.
- Wake up the printer from the sleep mode if applicable by tapping the Power button.
- Load enough paper in the input tray and ensure that the cartridges used for printing are genuine.
- Ensure that there are no flashing error lights on the control panel of the printer.
- Try to print. Proceed to the next troubleshooting solution if the printer is still HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline.
- Tap the Apple option and then open System Preferences.
- Select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, and Printers & Scanners.
- Give a right-click anywhere inside the Printers dialog box and select Reset printing system.
- Tap the Reset option in the confirmation window.
- Type the administrator name and password and press OK. Add your printer to the list and try to print by fixing HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Offline.