hp deskjet 3755 printing a blank pages
Solved: hP deskjet 3755 printing blank pages
HP DeskJet 3755 is an All-in-One printer that provides excellent print quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and speeds of 8 ppm in black and 5.5 ppm in color. The user can connect the printer wirelessly and print pictures and documents from smartphones, Macs, Windows, laptops, etc. This printer supports the HP mobile app compatible with iOS and Android devices. If this printer is printing only blank pages, you need to troubleshoot the issue. Follow the below instructions to solve HP Deskjet 3755 printing blank pages problem.
CHECK THE ESTIMATED INK LEVELS:
- On your computer, select the Start button from the main screen.
- Now, search for your printer software using the search bar.
- Open the printer software from the search result.
- Select the Estimated Ink Levels option from the top menu.
- Now, all the cartridges’ ink levels will display on the screen.
- If all the ink cartridge levels are full, you need not replace them.
- If any ink cartridge level is low, you need to replace it. Now, continue to the next step to replace the ink cartridge.
REPLACING ANY LOW/EMPTY INK CARTRIDGE:
- Make sure to turn on your HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage stops moving.
- Slowly pull out the empty ink cartridge from the respective slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and discard the protective tapes.
- Now, insert the new ink cartridge into its slot and check whether it is correctly fixed into the place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, make sure to check whether the printer prints correctly.
- If the problem continues, follow the below steps.
CLEAN THE CARTRIDGE:
- Click on the Start button and open your HP DeskJet 3755 printer software.
- Select the Printer Action option in the printer software.
- Now, choose the Maintenance Tasks option from the menu.
- In the maintenance toolbox, select the Device Services tab.
- Now, choose the Clean Ink Cartridges option and perform the on-screen prompts to clean the cartridges.
- After completing the cleaning process, check whether the printer works properly after the HP Deskjet 3755 printing blank pages issue solved.