HP Deskjet 3755 Setup, Install, Unboxing On Mac and Chromebook
The HP Deskjet 3755 setup involves unboxing the packaging material and setting up the printer model by using the user manual. Then, turn on the printer, install the cartridges, place the papers and the pages prints successfully with no issues or errors.
How To Set Up HP Deskjet 3755
- For HP Deskjet 3755 setup, lift the printer from the box & place it on a flat surface. Remove the tape and all the packaging material from the printer. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the tape and packaging materials from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The power cord must be plugged in the other end in the electrical outlet. View the Power button on the printer and turn it on.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the preferred language and tap Continue to confirm the choice. Then it displays to choose the specific Country/region and then touch Continue to confirm the choice.
- Press Date and Time and it shows to set the month, year and day. Tap Done. Hold the underside of the tray and pull out the tray.
- Keep the paper width guides to the outermost positions. Insert white, plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the short edge is put forward and the print side is facing down.
- Keep the paper width guides inward so that they rest on the edges of the paper. Push the tray towards the printer till it locks into place.
- Pull the output tray extender out and raise the paper catch. Keep the fingers in the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Pull it to open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Take the ink cartridges from the packaging material. Handle the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing towards the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward till it holds into place. Shut the ink cartridge access door to complete HP Deskjet 3755 setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Mac
- Locate the Power button on the printer & switch it on.
- Enter the printer model and choose Begin.
- Depending on the printer model number and operating system version, download the full feature driver.
- Then, open the .dmg file or the HP Easy Start to start the installation.
- Choose USB for the printer connection type.
- On the Install screen, ensure that the HP Easy Scan is selected for full scan functionality.
- If you need to add the printer to the queue, choose the name of the printer, select the Print Using or Use menu.
- Choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu and then select Add to complete the HP Deskjet 3755 setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Chromebook
- Unpack the printer & place it on a flat surface.
- Take out the packaging material of the printer.
- View the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Make sure that the cartridges are installed.
- Also, ensure that the plain paper is loaded in the main tray.
- For printers with a touchscreen control panel, choose the HP Deskjet 3755 setup, Network or Wireless menu, select the Wireless Setup Wizard & connect the HP printer to the network.
- Within two hours, tap and hold the WPS button on the router till the connection process begins. And, the Wireless light on the printer stops flashing when the connection completes.
- On the Chromebook, select the clock in the bottom right corner, and select the settings icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window screen & select Advanced.
- Scroll to the Printing section, choose Printers and choose Add Printer.
- Choose the printer name and select Add to finish the process of HP Deskjet 3755 setup.