HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting Guide to Fix Erros and Problems
Sometimes the HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting issues in the printer occur because of the problems like black or color ink, not printing, the printer is offline, etc. To resolve the black or color ink not printing issue, reinstall the print driver, use genuine ink cartridges.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting Ink Carriage Stuck On Left
Clear all paper from the input tray by removing all paper from the input tray. Check the jammed paper in the input tray and remove the jammed paper.
To avoid tearing the whole sheets of paper, pull the paper with both hands. Tap the Cancel button. And, the printer tries to clear the jam automatically.
Clear the jammed paper from the output tray. Clear the jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area by opening the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the carriage is idle & silent before you proceed. And, with the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord and any other cables from the rear of the printer.
Check for the paper or objects in the ink cartridge access area and remove the paper. Firmly push the carriage to the right & remove the paper or objects blocking the carriage path. Close the ink cartridge access door. Reconnect the power cord & any other cables and turn on the printer for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
Manually clean the paper feed rollers by switching off the printer and disconnect the power cord and any other cables. Raise the input tray & the input tray extender. Lift & hold the input tray shield. Look down through the open input tray & find the gray paper pick rollers.
Then, you might need a flashlight to illuminate the area. Lightly moist the cotton swab with water & then squeeze any excess liquid from the swab. And, press the swab against the rollers and then rotate them upward with your fingers.
Then, apply a moderate amount of pressure to remove dust or dirt buildup. Release the input tray shield. Allow the rollers to dry completely and reconnect the power cord to any other cables and turn on the printer. Also, reset the printer by switching on the printer.
Then, with the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer. Wait for at least 10 seconds. And, again connect the power cord to the rear of the printer. Switch on the printer again for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 3755 Error Codes
- Ensure that you are using the appropriate paper for printing. Check for the estimated ink levels and replace the low or empty ink cartridges with the new one.
- Check for the print settings in Windows by selecting File in the software application and then choose Print. The Print window opens and opens the Properties dialog box. And, depending on the print job, modify the paper type, print quality, paper size, etc.
- After selecting the print settings, choose OK to apply the settings and then choose Print.
- Clean the area around the ink nozzles by gathering lint-free cloth, dry foam rubber swabs, or any other soft material.
- Hold the handle on the sides of the printer. Then, raise the cartridge access door until it locks into place. And, the cartridge moves to the center of the printer.
- Wait till the cartridge is idle and silent before you continue. Take off the power cord from the rear of the printer. Lift the lid on the cartridge slot to release the ink cartridge. Then, gently push the lid back till it stops.
- Pull up the ink cartridge to remove from the slot. Hold the ink cartridge by its sides. Lightly moisten a lint-free cloth or foam-rubber swab with distilled water.
- Then, squeeze any excess water from it. Gently clean the face and edges around the ink nozzle in the swab. Leave the cartridge to sit for 10 minutes to allow the cleaned area to dry or use a new swab to dry it.
- Hold the ink cartridge by the sides with the nozzles towards the printer.
- Slide the ink cartridge forward in the slot. Then, close the lid on the cartridge to secure the cartridge into its place. And, close the cartridge access door for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
HP Deskjet 3755 Not Connecting
- Check for the printer’s possible network connections. Set your printer and computer in the location that can get your wireless signal. Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Open Start in Windows, select the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Choose Settings which is at the lower-left corner of the start window.
- Select Devices which is at the top of the Settings window.
- Choose Printers and Scanners which is at the left side of the window.
- Select Add a Printer or Scanner which is at the top of the page. You can see the printer’s name listed on the page and the printer is connected.
- In Mac, open the Apple menu which is at the top-left corner of the screen. Choose System Preferences which is near the top of the Apple drop-down menu.
- Select Printers and Scanners. Choose + which is at the bottom-left corner of the window. If your printer is already connected over the network, you should see its name in the pane that is in the left side of the window.
- Click the printer’s name which is at the left side of the window, and the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
Why Won t My HP Deskjet 3755 Print
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are compatible. Also, ensure that the latch is down by placing the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Then, pull to open the access door. And, the carriage moves to the left side of the printer. Wait till the cartridge is idle & silent before you proceed for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the colored dot on the ink cartridge label matches the colored dot on the carriage slot. Push in the front of the ink cartridge to release and pull it towards you to remove from the slot.
- Inspect the ink cartridge for damage and the copper-colored ink cartridge contacts for debris or ink buildup.
- Carefully insert the cartridge into the slot & push the ink cartridge forward till it clicks into place for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the carriage latch is down. And, if the carriage latch is up, press it down till it clicks & close the cartridge access door.
- Also, clean the cartridge contacts by using a clean, lint-free cloth. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer. Wait till the carriage is idle and silent.
- Push in the front of the ink cartridge to release and pull the ink cartridge toward you to remove it from the slot.
- With the cloth, wipe the copper-colored contact on the ink cartridge.
- Carefully reinsert the ink cartridge into the slot. And, close the access door for HP Deskjet 3755 troubleshooting.