How To Setup HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless
- Install the HP Smart app in the Android or Apple device.
- Ensure that the mobile device is connected to the wireless network.
- Open the HP Smart app and then add your printer.
- Continue to print if the printer displays.
- Press the + sign to choose the printer from the list of printers if the printer does not display.
- Get the HP Smart app from the Windows store and download & install the app on the Windows device.
- Check if the HP Smart app searches for the printers connected to the network and add the printer to your network. It automatically chooses up the printer, if you have only one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the printer button, choose Select a Different Printer and click the printer you need from the list if you keep more than one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the + sign, choose Set up a New Printer and complete the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup if you are setting a new printer on the network.
- Choose the + sign, select Add Printer not Listed, choose Set up a New Printer and finish the process, if you have more than one printer to be connected on the network and also need to set up a new printer.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Mac
- In case of Mac, open Finder, select Go in the top menu bar and choose Applications. Double click on HP folder -> HP Utility. In the All Settings tab, select HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
- If Wireless Setup is not listed, proceed with the method of adding the printer through System Preferences.
- In the touchscreen or LCD menu display printer, choose the Wireless, Network or Setup menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer.
- For printers without displays, tap the Wireless icon to switch on the wireless radio.
- If the wireless light is ON, the printer is interconnected to the network. If the light blinks, move the printer nearer to the wireless router
- Tap the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the router and wait till the wireless light is solid. Select the Apple menu, choose System Preferences and then select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer name is listed, remove and add the printer to confirm that it is set up correctly. Select the printer name and choose the – sign to delete the printer. Click the + sign to select Add Printer or Scanner and choose your printer.
- If the printer name is not listed, select the Plus sign, select Add Printer or Scanner, choose the name of the printer. Select the Use or Print Using option and then choose AirPrint or the printer name to finish the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
How To Connect Wireless HP Deskjet 3755 To Laptop
- And, place the printer within the range of the wireless router. Locate the power button on the printer and press it.
- Then, connect the printer to the wireless network by using the network name (SSID) and password. To add the printer to the laptop in Windows, open the control panel from the Start menu or by right-clicking the Windows button.
- Choose Devices and Printers. Then select Add a Printer button on the top of the Window.
- Choose your printer from the list, and it will take one minute to appear.
- To add the printer in Mac, select the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Select the Print & Scan option. Choose the + button at the bottom of the list of printers.
- Choose the new printer from the list, and the laptop is connected to the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.