HP Deskjet 4535 cartridge refill and cartridge change
HP Deskjet 4535 cartridge refill is an easy task but not suggested by the manufacturer. The print quality goes bad and the manufacturer does not take guarantee for that. Using genuine ink cartridges in your printer is recommended to get the best print quality.
How to install cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535
- Read the steps here if you want to know how to install cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535.
- Elevate the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage shifts slightly to the left.
- Take out the cartridge from its packaging. Be sure to touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge and then raise the cover on the ink cartridge slot.
- Hold the cartridge with its nozzles towards the printer, and push the ink cartridge inside the slot until it fixes into place.
- Close the cover on the cartridge slot to make sure the ink cartridges are into place.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into its left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Secure the access door of the ink cartridge. Ensure that the printer prints an alignment page.
- Follow these steps if it does not print an alignment page. Go to the control panel of your printer and tap Setup. Click Tools>Align Printer.
- Ensure that you align the ink cartridges after installing them to get the best quality of the printed documents for HP Deskjet 4535 cartridge refill.
How to change cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535
- Go through the steps here if you are looking for instructions on how to change cartridge in HP Deskjet 4535.
- Ensure that you change the used cartridge with a new and genuine ink cartridge. Turn on your printer and load enough papers into the input tray.
- Gently hold of the handles on either side of the printer, and then lift the access door of the ink cartridge until it locks into place.
- Notice the carriage shifting to the center of the printer. Do not proceed until the printer is quiet and not doing any activity.
- Release the ink cartridge from its slot by raising the lid on the ink cartridge slot. Push down the cover until it no longer moves.
- Grab the ink cartridge present in the slot and gently pull it up to remove it. Get one of the new ink cartridge from its packet.
- Touch only the black plastic on it. Clear the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Handle the cartridge holding its sides in a way that its nozzles are towards the printer and then move the ink cartridge forward into its slot for HP Deskjet 4535 cartridge refill.
- Install the black cartridge into the right hole and the color cartridge into the left hole. Fasten the lid on the cartridge slot to fix the cartridge into place.
- Redo these steps to fix the other cartridge. Close the access door of the cartridge. Wait for your printer to print an alignment page, and do not continue until the alignment page is completely out for HP Deskjet 4535 cartridge refill.