HP Deskjet 4535 Troubleshooting Printer Problems
Sometimes the HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting errors occur because of the issues like black or color ink, not printing, the printer is offline etc. To resolve the black or color ink not printing issue, reinstall the print driver, use genuine ink cartridges.
HP Deskjet 4535 paper jam
Clear all paper from the input tray by removing all paper from the input tray. Check the jammed paper in the input tray and remove the jammed paper. To avoid tearing the whole sheets of paper, pull the paper with both hands.
Tap the Cancel button. And, the printer tries to clear the jam automatically. Clear the HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting jammed paper from the output tray. Clear the jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area by opening the ink cartridge access door.
Wait till the carriage is idle & silent before you proceed. And, with the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord and any other cables from the rear of the printer. Check for the paper or objects in the ink cartridge access area and remove the paper.
Firmly push the carriage to the right & remove the paper or objects blocking the carriage path. Close the ink cartridge access door. Reconnect the power cord & any other cables and turn on the printer. Manually clean the paper feed rollers by switching off the printer and disconnect the power cord and any other cables. Raise the input tray & the input tray extender.
Lift & hold the input tray shield. Look down through the open input tray & find the gray paper pick rollers. Then, you might need a flashlight to illuminate the area. Lightly moist the cotton swab with water & then squeeze any excess liquid from the swab. And, press the swab against the rollers and then rotate them upward with your fingers.
Then, apply a moderate amount of pressure to remove dust or dirt buildup. Release the input tray shield. Allow the rollers to dry completely and reconnect the power cord to any other cables and turn on the printer. Also, reset the printer by switching on the printer.
Then, with the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer. Wait for at least 10 seconds. And, again connect the power cord to the rear of the printer. Switch on the printer again.
HP Deskjet 4535 won’t print
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are compatible. Also, ensure that the latch is down by placing the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Then, pull to open the access door. And, the carriage moves to the left side of the printer. Wait till the cartridge is idle & silent before you proceed.
- Ensure that the colored dot on the ink cartridge label matches the colored dot on the carriage slot. Push in the front of the ink cartridge to release and pull it towards you to remove from the slot.
- Inspect the ink cartridge for damage and the copper-colored ink cartridge contacts for debris or ink buildup.
- Carefully insert the cartridge into the slot & push the ink cartridge forward till it clicks into place.
- Ensure that the carriage latch is down. And, if the carriage latch is up, press it down till it clicks & close the cartridge access door.
- Also, clean the cartridge contacts by using a clean, lint-free cloth. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer. Wait till the carriage is idle and silent.
- Push in the front of the ink cartridge to release and pull the ink cartridge toward you to remove it from the slot.
- With the cloth, wipe the copper-colored contact on the ink cartridge.
- Carefully reinsert the ink cartridge into the slot. And, close the access door with HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting guide.
HP Deskjet 4535 offline
- Download the HP Print and Scan doctor on the Windows computer.
- Run the file from its downloaded location. Launch the app, tap Start, and choose your printer.
- In case your printer is not in the list, turn off your printer and click Retry.
- Follow the instructions in the HP Print and Scan Doctor application if there is a HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting connection problem.
- Tap Yes if you are prompted to enable the printer updates and also if you are asked to set the printer as the default one.
- Check if you can print. Proceed to the next steps if the HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting issue persists.
- Set your printer as the default one from your Windows 10 computer. On the search bar of your Windows, type devices.
- Tap Printers and Scanners in the list. In case it is selected, uncheck the box next to Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Click on your printer’s name from the list and click Manage. If there are many printers in the list, choose the one which is idle or silent.
- Press Set as default under the Manage your device option. Check if you are able to print with HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting guide.
HP Deskjet 4535 not connecting wireless
- Check for the printer’s possible network connections. Set your printer and computer in the location that can get your wireless signal. Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Open Start in Windows, select the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Choose Settings which is at the lower-left corner of the start window.
- Select Devices which is at the top of the Settings window.
- Choose Printers and Scanners which is at the left side of the window.
- Select Add a Printer or Scanner which is at the top of the page. You can see the printer’s name listed on the page and the printer is connected with HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting guide.
- In Mac, open the Apple menu which is at the top-left corner of the screen. Choose System Preferences which is near the top of the Apple drop-down menu.
- Select Printers and Scanners. Choose + which is at the bottom-left corner of the window. If your printer is already connected over the network, you should see its name in the pane that is in the left side of the window.
- Click the printer’s name which is at the left side of the window, and the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network with HP Deskjet 4535 troubleshooting guide.