HP Deskjet 4535 Wireless Setup | Wifi Password
The process of HP Deskjet 4535 wireless setup is carried out easily without any difficult instructions to follow. The steps are the same for Windows and Mac operating systems. Follow these steps to set up a wireless connection between your printer and computer.
How to connect HP Deskjet 4535 to wireless
- Glance through the information guide to know how to connect HP Deskjet 4535 to wireless. Get the following requirements to start the HP Deskjet 4535 wireless setup process.
- Obtain the network name, password, a computer connected to your Wi-Fi, and fast internet. Power on your computer and router.
- Connect the computer and printer to the same wireless network. Press the Power button to turn on the printer and keep it close to the router and computer.
- Remove any connected Ethernet or USB cables from your printer. Connect your printer as the next step to make a wireless connection.
- Power on your printer in case it is switched off. Select the Wireless button on the control panel of your printer.
- Notice the Wireless screen when it displays. Tap the Settings option and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Go with the prompts appearing on the control panel to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Start the downloading and installing of the printer software to complete the wireless setup. Go to the manufacturer’s website, enter your model number, and click Begin.
- Tap Download. Give a double-click on the driver file which has HP Easy Start in the Downloads section.
- Choose Full Software and Drivers and tap Continue when you are asked to select the driver and software. Go with the prompts to complete the HP Deskjet 4535 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 4535 wifi password
- The HP Deskjet 4535 wifi password is important to connect your phone, computer, laptop, or other devices to your wireless network.
- Locate your HP Deskjet 4535 wifi password on your Wi-Fi router or in the paperwork given by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Check for names like Wireless password, security key, WPA2 password, and WEP key on your HP Deskjet 4535 wireless setup router.
- Contact your ISP if you need guidance on how to get the HP Deskjet 4535 wifi password.
- Check the wireless password from your Mac device.
- Go to the Finder menu. Select Go and then tap the Utilities option.
- Tap to open the Keychain Access application.
- Press Local Items in the Keychains list and click Passwords in the Category list.
- Double-tap the Wi-Fi name and mark the Show password check-box.
- Key in your administrator password if a screen pops up asking for the same and then press the OK option for HP Deskjet 4535 wireless setup.