HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 Wireless Setup Solutions
Perform the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 wireless setup using the HP Smart App in windows
Using The HP Smart App In Android And Apple IOS
- Install the HP Smart app in the Android or Apple device.
- Ensure that the mobile device is connected to the wireless network.
- Open the HP Smart app and then add your printer.
- Continue to print if the printer displays.
- Press the + sign to choose the printer from the list of printers if the printer does not display.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 Wireless Setup In Windows
- Get the HP Smart app from the Windows store and download & install the app on the Windows device.
- Check if the HP Smart app searches for the printers connected to the network and add the printer to your network. It automatically chooses up the printer, if you have only one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the printer button, choose Select a Different Printer and then click the printer you need from the list if you have more than one printer to be connected to the network.
- Select the + sign, choose Set up a New Printer and complete the setup if you are setting a new printer on the network.
- Choose the + sign, select Add Printer not Listed, choose Set up a New Printer and finish the process, if you have more than one printer to be connected on the network and also need to set up a new printer.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 Wireless Setup Brief Guide
- In Windows
- Search Windows for HP and choose the name of the printer to open the HP Printer Assistant. Select Utilities or Tools in the top menu bar.
- Choose Printer Set up and Software or Device Set up and Software. Select Convert a USB Connected Printer to Wireless.
- In Mac
- Open Finder, select Go in the top menu bar and choose Applications. Double click on HP folder -> HP Utility. In the All Settings tab, select HP Deskjet ink advantage 3545 wireless setup. If Wireless Setup is not listed, proceed with the method of adding the printer through System Preferences.
- In the touchscreen or LCD menu display printer, choose the Wireless, Network or Setup menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer. For printers without displays, tap the Wireless icon to switch on the wireless radio.
- If the wireless light is ON, the printer is interconnected to the network. If the light blinks, move the printer nearer to the wireless router
- Tap the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on the router and wait till the wireless light is solid. Select the Apple menu, choose System Preferences and then select Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer name is listed, remove and add the printer to confirm that it is set up correctly. Select the printer name and choose the – sign to delete the printer. Click the + sign to select Add Printer or Scanner and choose your printer.
- If the printer name is not listed, select the Plus sign, select Add Printer or Scanner, choose the name of the printer. Select the Use or Print Using option and then choose AirPrint or the printer name to finish the HP Deskjet ink advantage 3545 wireless setup.