123 HP Deskjet Printer
Deskjet is a brand name for inkjet printers which was developed by Hewlett-Packard. They range from small domestic to large industrial models.The 123 HP Deskjet printer is compactly designed to fit in any space and support features that enable to easily print, scan, copy with fast setup. It operates at high speed at an affordable price. It has optional high capacity cartridges, which help to print twice the number of pages. It is designed to handle technical tasks at low cost.
HP Deskjet Printer Models
HP Deskjet 2131
HP Deskjet 2132
HP Deskjet 2135
HP Deskjet 2520
HP Deskjet 2540
HP Deskjet 2541
HP Deskjet 2542
HP Deskjet 2600
HP Deskjet 3545
HP Deskjet 3630
HP Deskjet 3700
HP Deskjet 3722
HP Deskjet 3752
HP Deskjet 3755
Common Features of the Deskjet Printer
The Deskjet AIO printer comprises of advanced features, making it perform technical operations at extreme speed. It also supports mobile printing capability.
- The 123 HP Deskjet printer supports all the wireless capabilities. It can perform multiple tasks like print, scan, copy and fax.
- It is designed to copy, scan and fax multipage documents using the automatic document feeder. It operates on USB and wireless.
- It supports mobile printing, that it allows us to directly take print from the devices like smartphone and tablet and is designed with a mono touch display.
- The 123 HP Deskjet printer is designed with low-cost ink cartridges and It also has an automatic paper sensor feature.
- It supports manual duplex printing. It can print 1000 pages monthly with good speed and the recommended volume ranges between 100-300.
- It is created in such a way that it can hold 60 sheets in input tray and can hold 25 sheets in output tray. It can print at a maximum resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and comprises of 180 Mhz processor speed.
Deskjet Printers Common Issues
Deskjet AIO printer is designed with multiple features to perform multiple tasks in less time and with extreme speed.Yet, there are some common issues with the 123 HP Deskjet printers.
- The Deskjet sometimes fails to print in black ink, wherein the reason may be not using genuine cartridges.
- Printer sometimes shows an offline error message, in this case, try to reset the printer and check the connection status.
- Though the printer is connected to the wireless network, sometimes the connection gets dropped and makes the printer unable to print.
- Using HP wireless troubleshooting, you can solve this issue.
- Also sometimes while printing, an “incompatible ink cartridge or ink cartridge missing” error message pops up.
- This is the most common error that pops up often. Replacing the cartridge may give a solution to this.