- 123.hp.com »
- HP Envy 120 Wireless Semi Full Reset
HP Envy 120 Wireless Semi Full Reset – Complete Guidelines
A problem or an issue can occur at any time when working with your printer. There is a solution to almost all printer problems. So, you don’t have to bother or panic about the problem or error occurrence on your printer. Here we explain about the HP Envy 120 Wireless Semi Full Reset solutions.
However, there are some issues that occur unexpectedly and at the wrong time. You might need to spend more time than usual to resolve these kinds of problems. Search and perform the suggested solution to resolve the problem. If the suggested solutions don’t resolve the printer issues, resetting the printer settings is the only option to fix it.
There are different types of reset: partial reset, semi-full reset, and factory reset. To know more about resetting and the steps to semi-reset your HP Envy 120 wireless printer, continue reading this page.
HP Envy 120 Wi-fi Semi full Reset – Steps
Partial Reset – HP Envy 120
If you are encountering minor printing problems, such as slow printing, cartridge errors, etc., on your printer, go with this reset type. This reset method will refresh your printer settings and remove unwanted data stored on the machine’s memory.
Semi-full Reset – HP Envy 120
This reset type restores all the customized printer settings to default.
Factory Reset – HP Envy 120
Prefer performing a factory reset on your printer only as the last chance to resolve the problem. This powerful reset method will delete all the printer settings and return them to default.
We’ll show you how to perform a semi-full reset on your HP Envy 120 printer in this section.
- Turn on your HP Envy 120 printer if it is turned off.
- Press the Back button on the printer’s control panel four times.
- Now, the Support menu screen will open on your printer.
- Scroll through the Support menu screen until you see the Resets menu.
- Choose the Reset menu. Now, the Reset menu screen displaying a list of reset options will open.
- Choose the Semi-Full Reset option from the list.
- Complete the semi-full reset on your printer by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Before performing the partial reset, semi-full reset, or full reset on your printer, you can also try the soft reset to resolve the printer-related problem.
- Ensure that your HP printer is turned on.
- Now, unplug the power cable from the printer’s power outlet.
- Ensure that you unplug the cord while the printer is turned on.
- Count for 15 seconds. Reconnect the cord after the completion of 15 seconds.
- Turn on your printer. Check if the printer problem is fixed. If not, perform the partial, semi-full, or factory reset to resolve your printer problems.
Contact us for further assistance in HP Envy 120 Wireless Semi Full Reset settings. You can do this using the Call button.