HP Envy 4500 Setup and All In One Solutions
The HP Envy 4500 setup involves unboxing the packaging material and setting up the printer model by using the user manual. Then, turn on the printer, install the cartridges, place the papers and the pages prints successfully with no issues or errors.
Steps for HP Envy 4500 Setup and Installation
- Unpack the printer & place it on a flat surface.
- Take out the packaging material of the printer.
- Load papers into the main input tray.
- Connect the network cable if you connect it to the network.
- Fix the phone cable for fax if necessary.
- Connect the power properly into the outlet.
- View the Power button on the printer and switch it on.
- Then, update the firmware by using the control panel.
- Install the printer software using the USB wired or wireless connection.
- Do a print test page and the pages prints successfully.
How to setup HP Envy 4500 wireless printer
- Lift the printer from the box & place it on a flat surface. Remove the tape and all the packaging material from the HP Envy 4500 setup. Keep the fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the tape and packaging materials from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The power cord must be plugged in the other end in the electrical outlet. View the Power button on the printer and turn it on.
- On the printer’s control panel,press the preferred language and tap Continue to confirm the choice. Then it displays to choose the specific Country\ region and then touch Continue to confirm the choice.
- Press Date and Time and it shows to set the month, year and day. Tap Done. Hold the underside of the tray and pull out the tray.
- Keep the paper width guides to the outermost positions. Insert white, plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the short edge is put forward and the print side is facing down.
- Keep the paper width guides inward so that they rest on the edges of the paper. Push the tray towards the printer till it locks into place.
- Pull the output tray extender out and raise the paper catch. Keep the fingers in the slot on the left side of the printer.
- Pull it to open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the printer is silent and idle before you continue.
- Take the ink cartridges from the packaging material. Handle the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles facing towards the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge forward till it holds into place. Shut the ink cartridge access door for HP Envy 4500 setup.
HP Envy 4500 setup mac
The HP Envy 4500 setup in Mac is simple and easy. The print, copy, and scan functions of the HP printer can be setup without much hassle. It offers 64 MB of storage space. You can use it to print, scan, or copy any document, files, photos, and images. how to setup hp envy 4500 wireless printer on mac
- Locate the Power button on the printer & switch it on.
- Enter the printer model and choose Begin.
- Depending on the printer model number and operating system version, download the full feature driver.
- Then, open the .dmg file or the HP Easy Start to start the installation.
- Choose USB for the printer connection type.
- On the Install screen, ensure that the HP Easy Scan is selected for full scan functionality.
- If you need to add the printer to the queue, choose the name of the printer, select the Print Using or Use menu.
- Choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu and then select Add to complete the HP Envy 4500 setup and installation.
HP Envy 4500 airprint setup
- AirPrint is a software that can be installed on the Mac system. It can be used to transmit print jobs to the printer.
- To HP Envy 4500 setup AirPrint, first download the app from the playstore on your iOs device.
- Then, connect your device to the printer using a wireless network by entering the password.
- On the printer, press the up option and choose HP Envy 4500 setup for Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect it.
HP Envy 4500 setup for ipad
Connect your Apple iPad to a wireless network and use the same to connect the printer. Launch a browser on your iPad and open the manufacturer’s website. Click the application called Install HP Smart and carry out the on-screen prompts. Touch the HP Smart icon on your device and agree to the Terms, click Start, and tap Allow. Press the Cancel and Release buttons simultaneously on the printer for 5 seconds and then release them. Click on the plus sign and select HP Envy 4500 setup a New Printer. Open the Settings option check for the printer name under Wi-Fi. Choose the network name, enter the network password, click Done and wait until your iPad completes the connection process. Reconnect your iPad to the Wi-Fi network and get back to the HP Smart screen. Click Continue and carry out the on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 4500 eprint setup
- Press Recent Files or Files.
- Open the file and choose your document.
- The Print Preview screen appears and touch Edit to make changes or settings.
- Press Done and then touch Print.
HP Envy 4500 fax setup
- Get a telephone cord. Else use the cord with connectors that have two wire leads for HP Envy 4500 setup.
- Attach the phone cord to the wall jack on the back of the printer.
- Fix the phone cord to the machine on the rear of the printer. It permits your telephone answering machine to record voice calls.
- Configure Fax settings and preferences.
- To send a fax, ensure that the paper is kept into the input tray.
- Also, make sure that the phone line is not in use.
- Dial the receiving fax number which includes the area code, outside line access code and the long distance country code.
- Tap the Send button to send the fax.
- The receiving phone line is busy if the signal is busy. Keep faxing again.
- Wait until they accept or cancel your fax when you hear someone’s voice on the phone and you suspect that the number is wrong.
- Your fax is sent when you hear high pitched sounds.
- To receive a fax, press the fax buttons on the printer when a call comes in and finish HP Envy 4500 setup fax.