HP ENVY 4510 INSTALL PRINTER, DRIVER AND CARTRIDGES
HP Envy 4510 Install of the printer can be done with the simple steps given below. This process includes the installation of the printer, driver, and ink cartridges.
HOW TO DO HP ENVY 4510 PRINTER INSTALL
- Take the new printer from the package and peel all the tapes on it to begin with the HP Envy 4510 install process.
- Clear the packing materials that are found on the printer.
- Open the door to access the cartridge area to remove the remaining packing materials.
- Link the power cord to the rear side and wall outlet.
- Locate the ON/OFF button and press it to switch on.
- Install all the supplied ink cartridges into its slot and then load paper.
- Align the ink cartridges that are installed with the printed alignment paper.
- Insert the driver installation CD provided to you into the disk drive.
- Select the .exe file for Windows and .dmg file for Mac.
- Finish the HP Envy 4510 installation process by the guidelines that appear on the screen.
HP ENVY 4510 DRIVER INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove out the installation CD supplied with the printer to start with the HP Envy 4510 driver install process.
- Insert this CD provided for diver installation into your computer’s CD driver.
- Click on the program that is appeared for the printer setup on the screen to run.
- Select the .exe file that is displayed on the Windows computer.
- Obtain the connection for your printer and the system using the USB cable and turn on the device.
- Enter Printers in the blank search field on your Windows computer.
- Choose your HP printing device name from the displayed list of HP Envy 4510 install devices.
- Select the feature called Default to make it as a default printer.
- Right-click on your printing machine name and then choose Properties.
- Click the option that is called as Print Test Page to print a test page.
HP ENVY 4510 INK CARTRIDGES INSTALLATION
- Take out the ink cartridges from the box to perform the HP Envy 4510 ink cartridges installation process.
- Lift the door on the top to access the ink cartridge area until it locks into place.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage moves to the left slightly and becomes idle.
- Open the package and take out the ink cartridge.
- Make sure you hold on the black plastic area.
- Peel off the plastic tape without touching the contacts.
- Raise the lid on the slot before you install the cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridge with the contacts facing the printer.
- Press the HP Envy 4510 install cartridge until it snaps into place, and close the lid on the slot.
- Redo the same for the remaining ink cartridges and close access door.
HP ENVY 4510 OCR APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED
- Check for the error message as HP Envy 4510 OCR application not installed on the screen.
- Click Start and enter the following as “services.msc” in the search field. Hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Check if the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) is running on your system.
- If not, search for View Local Services on your Windows computer.
- Locate the WIP feature by scrolling down on the screen.
- Check the values under the Status and Startup Type feature.
- If the WIA status is Disabled, right-click on the WIA feature.
- Go to the General tab under Properties and enable the Automatic option.
- Click Start and check if the DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure Call, RPC Endpoint Mapper, Shell Hardware Detection options are set as Automatic.
- Start the WIA feature again and try to scan to check the HP Envy 4510 install issue.