HP Envy 4510 won’t print and how to print solutions
There are many reasons behind HP Envy 4510 won’t print error. Mishandling of the cartridges at the manufacturer’s store can result in problems like streaked printouts, black or color ink not printing, ink stains, etc., are faced.
Why is my printer HP Envy 4510 not printing
- If you have a doubt about why is my printer HP Envy 4510 not printing, then follow these steps.
- Resolve errors like ink smears, faded printouts, black ink not printing, etc.
- Clear the problems by reinstalling the print driver on your Windows device.
- Always make sure to use genuine ink cartridges.
- Install the cartridges that are compatible with your printer.
- Ensure that the cartridges are fixed in the designated slots.
- Insert the black cartridge in the right slot and the tri-color cartridge into the left slot.
- Check the ink levels and make sure that they are not low.
- Replace the ink cartridges that are low or empty on ink.
- Do not install inappropriate papers for printing. They can get stuck inside and create HP Envy 4510 won’t print problems.
HP Envy 4510 not printing color
If your HP Envy 4510 not printing color documents, then do the step-by-step guide given here to fix HP Envy 4510 won’t print. Start printing your documents in color after following these instructions.
hp envy 4510 won t print color
- If your HP Envy 4510 won t print color, then do these steps as they are mentioned.
- If you have a Windows computer, uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall it.
- Make sure to do this step because this solution solves the issue of your printer not printing in color.
- Ensure that you use genuine ink cartridges in your printer. The print quality goes down if you use fake cartridges, and the manufacturer does not take any guarantee.
- Make sure to use the paper with its printed side down in the input tray.
- Do not use curled or wrinkled paper in the printer for printing and insert only clean, crease-free papers.
- Check the print settings of the printer. Open the application you are using to print, click File>Print.
- Tap the Properties window and change the settings like Paper Type, Paper Size, etc.
- Alter settings like Print Quality and Black & White using that option.
- Tap OK to confirm the settings and click Print after that clear the HP Envy 4510 won’t print issue.
How to print envelopes using an HP Envy 4510
- If you want to know how to print envelopes using an HP Envy 4510, proceed by doing these steps.
- Open the paper tray door and extend the paper tray towards you. Lightly pull out the paper tray extender and elevate the paper catch.
- Adjust the paper width guides to their outermost position. Clear any paper from the paper tray.
- Keep one or more envelopes into the middle of the tray with the print-side down. Ensure to keep the flaps on the left and facing up.
- Move in the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the envelope. Push the paper tray forward until it snaps into place.
- Turn on your Windows computer if it is off. Search wordpad on it and select the WordPad option from the list.
- Tap the menu icon and click Page Setup. Choose the envelope type from the Size tab, pick Landscape orientation, and press OK.
- Enter the address and use the formatting tools on the Home section to align the text.
- Tap the menu icon, click Print, and then Print Preview to review everything.
- Make any additional changes to the item and click Print and never goes with HP Envy 4510 won’t print.
How to setup network printing on HP Envy 4510 series
- If you want to know how to setup network printing on HP Envy 4510 series, make sure that your printer and network are compatible with each other.
- Get the following requirements to use the HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Ensure that your computer is running on Windows Vista or later, or OS X 10.5 or later, a computer connected to 802.11 b/g/n wireless router.
- Make sure that your computer’s OS is in control of your wireless network, it must use a Wi-Fi connection to your network and the OS, and also must use a dynamic IP address.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and enter your printer model. Tap Find and then select Download to neglect HP Envy 4510 won’t print.
- Double-click the file to open the printer setup process. Power on your printer. Do as per the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Wait when you reach the Network section. You will find this section in the middle of the page.
- Tap Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer. This action will help in locating your printer and sending your wireless network’s information to the printer.
- Halt for some time as the printer connects. You will get a confirmation on your computer’s display.
- Conclude this HP Envy 4510 won’t print setup process by proceeding as per the displayed prompts. Once the setup is done, you will be able to use your printer.
HP Envy 4510 2 sided printing
- The HP Envy 4510 2 sided printing function can be done from your computer. Read the steps to understand the process from your Windows computer.
- Place an ample amount of plain paper in the input tray.
- Open your document, tap File>Print. View the Preferences window and opt for your printer from the list.
- Tap the Two-sided (Duplexing) option if the Printing shortcuts menu is available.
- Tap the Finishing tab if a Printing Shortcut option is not available.
- Find the Print on Both Sides option and press the page flip or binding option.
- Click OK and then the Print option.
- Take the printed first side pages out from the output tray and adjust the sheets by tapping it on an even surface.
- Keep the printed-first side pages into the input tray. Flip the pages so that the printed-side is facing downwards.
- Keep the bottom short edge of the document into your printer. Press Continue and then tap Print. The other side of the pages will be printed and avoid HP Envy 4510 won’t print.
HP Envy 4510 not printing from computer
- Fix the error in HP Envy 4510 won’t print from computer by doing these steps.
- Ensure that your printer is ready to print because it may not print if it is not ready to make a connection.
- Check if your printer is turned on. Wake it up if it is in sleep mode by pressing the Power button.
- Set up your printer by installing genuine ink cartridges in their holes and load suitable paper in the main input tray.
- Restart your printer and proceed only when it is ready.
- Check the connection between your printer and computer.
- Make sure that the electrical cable used for connecting the printer and computer are not damaged or worn-out.
- Get the recent printer driver on your computer.
- Reset your printer from your Mac computer. Tap Apple>System Preferences>Print & Fax or Print & Scan.
- Right-click anywhere inside the Printers window. Tap Reset printing system>Reset. Enter the administrator name and password if asked and tap OK. Add your printer now and try to print and avoid HP Envy 4510 won’t print.